• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: ok to scratch your nuts while talking to parents?

#28247 3 years, 3 months ago
Okay, if you had just ignored him would he continue to do it. I find myself walking up to my wife and scratching my johnson and his ball friends right in her face. Not very courteous on my part when we're out at a restaurant, but hey I gots to do what I gots to do.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28248 3 years, 3 months ago
It was an inside the pants scratch. It has been confirmed.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28250 3 years, 3 months ago
Was there another scratcher on the grassy knoll, cause if there was we got a conspiracy.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28251 3 years, 3 months ago
It is completely unacceptable to scratch your nuts while talking to parents.....but it IS alright as long as you help him out with the scratching. Simple...........Is it ok to watch your hampster suck his own dick? True story, my hampster used to get himself off. Usually around dusk he'd get all horny, and start slobberin on his knob. Is it weird that i watched? I was transfixed by his 1 1/2 in. spaghetti penis sucking abiliities....he didnt even have to break any ribs. Sooooo in comparison.....would you rather have your son scratch his sack in front of you, or walk in on him watching his hampster give itself head???

=-) Goin FURTHUR on the Summer O' 2011 FURTHUR Tour=-)

P.S. Who alls goin to shoreline june 4th? Tis a FurthurForum gathering near the Furthur Prankster at 4:19 for a smokesesh. 5-6 of us gettin tgether so far. Anyone goin, care to join? If anyone gets there n cant find eachother, jus shout platypus once or twice to find one another. PLATYPI FOR LIFE Soooooo stoked gonna be epic.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28252 3 years, 3 months ago
Im pretty sure its because he's fucking stoned out of his mind. He thinks we don't know, shhhh.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28253 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
It is completely unacceptable to scratch your nuts while talking to parents.....but it IS alright as long as you help him out with the scratching. Simple...........Is it ok to watch your hampster suck his own dick? True story, my hampster used to get himself off. Usually around dusk he'd get all horny, and start slobberin on his knob. Is it weird that i watched? I was transfixed by his 1 1/2 in. spaghetti penis sucking abiliities....he didnt even have to break any ribs. Sooooo in comparison.....would you rather have your son scratch his sack in front of you, or walk in on him watching his hampster give itself head???

P.S. Who alls goin to shoreline june 4th? Tis a FurthurForum gathering near the Furthur Prankster at 4:19 for a smokesesh. 5-6 of us gettin tgether so far. Anyone goin, care to join? If anyone gets there n cant find eachother, jus shout platypus once or twice to find one another. PLATYPI FOR LIFE Soooooo stoked gonna be epic.

Are you sure you weren't blowing this hamster yourself? Poor thing probably had all your splooge all over his cage after you got done whacking your penis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28254 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Was there another scratcher on the grassy knoll, cause if there was we got a conspiracy.

if you consider my couch a grassy knoll, then yes there was.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28260 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:

Are you sure you weren't blowing this hamster yourself? Poor thing probably had all your splooge all over his cage after you got done whacking your penis.

There has been a gerbil and hamster confirmation!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28263 3 years, 3 months ago
oh shit, it's deeper than we thought then.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28281 3 years, 3 months ago
Recapping sequence of events:

1. Go out and get wasted
2. Come home scratch nuts in front of parents
3. Make sandwich without washing hands
4. Ok, time to go to work. See you in the morning. Bye mom and dad.
Time to create page: 6.15 seconds