• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Thoughts on NYE 2013/14?

#287146 11 months, 3 weeks ago
anybody remember when they announced NYE last year?

something tells me it was long before now... they announced Phil's November run during Red Rocks last year... and I thought NYE had already been announced a while ago... could be wrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: mortimer
Bacon Rocks
Senior Boarder

#287157 11 months, 3 weeks ago
we both feel like it was the first friday of october last year the announcement was made.
last year we bought our tix on oct 25 for nye and the year before we bought em on oct. 23.

edit: and we would have bought on the on the sale day or presale.
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
Last Edit: 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Bacon Rocks.
GratefulDeadhead
Junior Boarder

#287174 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I heard at the greek from multiple sources that it will be at terrapin crossroads. I REALLY hope thats not true. I dont know why they would do new years at such a small place but I guess the word is it will be webcast. I for one hope its st bill graham or so ewhere bigger that I will at least be able to get a ticket. It seems kinda cruel to do new years at txr if u asked me. Its not like they wont sell out thebill graham if they do it there. I guess we will know soon.just send good vibes n goof thoughts toward a proper venue. I mean if its the last one, or st the very least a last one for a while I really hope I can go n txr will be almost impossible to get a ticket to
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#287191 11 months, 3 weeks ago
they made their final 4 shows OUT OF THE COUNTRY - and for upwards of $1500 - what makes you think TXR would be so hard to believe? I say do it at TRI!
deadhed4life34
Junior Boarder

#287258 11 months, 3 weeks ago
it will be impossible to get tickets if done at TXR and they are NOT gonna want how many people it will bring without tickets like how the civ center could accomadate
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#287279 11 months, 3 weeks ago
it won't bring so many people if it's 300-500 a ticket.
PacNWdeadhead
Fresh Boarder

#287384 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Along the lines of rumors heard at Berkeley, I was chatting with someone who said he heard PRIMUS has the BGCA for New Years this year. Seemed odd to me, but I'm not from the area.
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ol chicken scratch
Lazy-Lightnin
Fresh Boarder
One way or the other this darkness got to give

#287838 11 months, 2 weeks ago
In 2011 GDTSOO made the NYE run announcement on the second Friday, October 14.

In 2012 the announcement was made on Saturday, October 13.

Less than 2 weeks to go until we have a pretty good idea if it'll be announced or not.

Glad I could catch 9 shows this tour, but Mexico is cost prohibitive and NYE is a tradition!
It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#287965 11 months, 2 weeks ago
PacNWdeadhead wrote:
Along the lines of rumors heard at Berkeley, I was chatting with someone who said he heard PRIMUS has the BGCA for New Years this year. Seemed odd to me, but I'm not from the area.

I heard the rumor that PRIMUS was going to be at the Fox Theater in Oakland, but again there is no official announcement there either.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Time to create page: 0.87 seconds