• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

Ever get ripped off on shakedown street?

#27998 3 years, 5 months ago
bought bunk acid once. bunk mollie once. i was pretty pissed. the guy sitting next to me saw me eat the tabs and nothing happening. He gave me one of his haha i was very grateful.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

Re: Ever get ripped off on shakedown street?

#28006 3 years, 5 months ago
One time in dead lot..just once....went to 1 phish show and got 5 fake tickets..fake everything...fake goodies twice..everything sucked at that Phish show..and I will never return to that fishy Phish lot...the Dead lot on the other hand like I said..just once...we got weak L on sugar cubes but that was the only time
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Chester
More or less in line

#28037 3 years, 5 months ago
I got a bad burrito once. It sucked.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: killwhyT
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28069 3 years, 5 months ago
I was checking out Zippo lighters, cause my best friend committed suicide a few years ago and I had an old Dead Zippo lighter he once had and like a dumb ass I am, I was playing slots in Tunica, Mississippi and I have a bad habit of placing my cigs and my lighter beside the machine. Well, I was drunk and walked away, by the time I came back, a few minutes later, they were all gone! I was told later, and it made me smile, that my friend's spirit was pissed and he probably took the lighter back.
Anyway, I saw a similiar one on shakedown, and the guy wanted $100 for it. I said what the fuck?! I know you gotta make money and such, but don't screw the crowd. I politely told him to shove it up his ass. I think it was Timothy Leary bringing out the best in me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: derek92
intothesun
Visitor

#28075 3 years, 5 months ago
I once paid 4 dollars for a grilled cheese - after eating it I realized i had over paid by a dollar. I know people need to flip a buck, but come on man that was soo uncool. A 4 dollar grilled cheese would have garlic powder and a nice thick slice of tomato on some good bread. If i got a pickle spear and a choice of a soda or a bag of chips, yeah that would've been cool for 4 bucks....shakedown can be a trap sometimes..LoL total rip off
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28081 3 years, 5 months ago
I was plannin on sellin bracelets on Shakedown. Any advice? I dont wanna set up a table or anything.Not sure how much i should sell em for. Some will be hemp with glass beads. Some glass beads, n some smaller beads.....I dont wanna charge to much or too little.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#28085 3 years, 5 months ago
How about cutting a peice of cardboard down to a normal size and cut little notches into it where you slip the braclet in to display them ???
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28087 3 years, 5 months ago
Grateful fredhead wrote:
How about cutting a peice of cardboard down to a normal size and cut little notches into it where you slip the braclet in to display them ???

oooo, that could work. thnx.

Heres a shitty picture of some of my personal bracelets i made. Cant really see em on the picture. I was think'n maayyb $5 a piece...too much?
Snapshot000000_2011-05-25.jpg
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#28088 3 years, 5 months ago
cool man i dont think it too much but that's just me
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#28095 3 years, 5 months ago
If you are buying somthing that you ingest for any reason. I would only buy it if I could either see it made or I know the people that i am buying it from (clean, kind and respectful people). That why they call them family...............If their not family,buyer beware......
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan, DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds