• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Evil walmart

#28576 3 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
ya didnt answer the question do the send thugs into rough them up? i refuse to look at wikipedia,any idiot can post in there as fact .i watched 2 -1hr programs on walmart on CNBC and did some real research (several days worth)on them when i was looking to invest in them.Ive heard the the walmart bashing nonsense before ,they wanted to get into NYC but the unions were against it. im not caling you an idiot BTW

Walmart stock rises sharply when the economy is struggling and when gas goes over $4. Its a safe stock to own over the long haul and makes a nice part of a mutual fund to help balance out risky stocks imo. However, ALWAYS go to Target whenever possible. Its MILF mania I tell you. A much different clientele than Walmart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#28605 3 years, 5 months ago
we go there too i get the sunday paper (i know) for all the sales circulars then plot out who has what i need for the least amount,plan my route so use the least gas.and your analysis about the economy/walmart stock is on the money
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28641 3 years, 5 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
ya didnt answer the question do the send thugs into rough them up? i refuse to look at wikipedia,any idiot can post in there as fact .i watched 2 -1hr programs on walmart on CNBC and did some real research (several days worth)on them when i was looking to invest in them.Ive heard the the walmart bashing nonsense before ,they wanted to get into NYC but the unions were against it. im not caling you an idiot BTW

Walmart stock rises sharply when the economy is struggling and when gas goes over $4. Its a safe stock to own over the long haul and makes a nice part of a mutual fund to help balance out risky stocks imo. However, ALWAYS go to Target whenever possible. Its MILF mania I tell you. A much different clientele than Walmart.

we don't have a Target here yet, plans are too build one I think. There's a line up and down the streets of MILF waiting, of course, I liked to FAM (fuck any mother)
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#28646 3 years, 5 months ago
the guy who owns the wal marts in your area is roscoe mills , capt. tony.
he owns a bunch of mc donalds joints too
I worked on a siesmic crew that did a bunch of work for him
the guy is loaded, brown nose him !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds