• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

Re: Evil walmart

#28182 3 years, 5 months ago
P.S....Target is a way better shit hole to shop at if you must shop at a department store
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28189 3 years, 5 months ago
I dont go to any of these places. If i need food i go the 99centstore. If i need clothes, i go to Salvation Army. I cant stand goin in to those big stores that reek of redneck. No offense to anyone with a red neck. lol
So i say burn em all down.=-)

=-) Goin FURTHUR on the Summer O' 2011 FURTHUR Tour=-)

P.S. Who alls goin to shoreline june 4th? Tis a FurthurForum gathering near the Furthur Prankster at 4:19 for a smokesesh. 5-6 of us gettin tgether so far. Anyone goin, care to join? If anyone gets there n cant find eachother, jus shout platypus once or twice to find one another. PLATYPI FOR LIFE Soooooo stoked gonna be epic.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28198 3 years, 5 months ago
Congrats DH420..you finally made it to neg 70
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Sasha Flambe
Fresh Boarder

#28202 3 years, 5 months ago
Wal-mart , Target ...it's all the same-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28205 3 years, 5 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
I for one refuse to adapt to this changing world, which is probably a good thing I don't have a business, I'd either run it in the ground or get busted for having too many hookers in one place. I could be a good pimp. I wouldn't hurt my hos. My hos are my money, and my money is on my mind.

Yeah, but what if one o' ur ho's gets outa line, and starts stashing some of your profit?. How would you handle such a situation?

JK JK JK JK. lol Im not for violence, especially against woman.

Gotta start slapping the hos! i am totally against violence against women, but this is my business, nothing personal Trixie.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#28480 3 years, 5 months ago
how exactly do they drive out ma n pa ? do they go in and bust the place up and hold a gun on em and say get out of town,all gangster style?or do people realize they've been getting screwed and overcharged and shop elsewhere?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#28499 3 years, 5 months ago
@83, please brush up on the facts. I do value your honest opinion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Walmart

walmartwatch.org/

These will explain the answers to your questions.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#28509 3 years, 5 months ago
ya didnt answer the question do the send thugs into rough them up? i refuse to look at wikipedia,any idiot can post in there as fact .i watched 2 -1hr programs on walmart on CNBC and did some real research (several days worth)on them when i was looking to invest in them.Ive heard the the walmart bashing nonsense before ,they wanted to get into NYC but the unions were against it. im not caling you an idiot BTW
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#28512 3 years, 5 months ago
10-4, and yes thugs wearing suits.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#28517 3 years, 5 months ago
were all entilted to our opinions i respect yours.i look at it like this remember .woolworths,TSS,Korvettes,Gimbals Montgomery Ward etc buisness's come and go its how it works in a capitalistic society.If you dont like them dont shop there and they will go out of buisness however they seem to do real well because people shop there in large numbers,when the store is built people still have the option of going to whoever but they stop cuz they get a better deal elsewhere,people with limited funds cant afford to have a philosophy they need to survive first,i think poor people deserve to buy shit cheap so they can feed the kids .I dont shop there exclusivly i go to the local bakery, garden shop,farmers market when open and others i buy lots of local stuff as well
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds