• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Evil walmart

#28118 3 years, 3 months ago
I prefer to go to target. All the good looking milfs shop there. For real. I told my wife about it and she agreed. Its all about the milfs. What a good Wifey!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, nastero
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28119 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I prefer to go to target. All the good looking milfs shop there. For real. I told my wife about it and she agreed. Its all about the milfs. What a good Wifey!

hahahaa, was she open to swinging with DrFreud & his wife??? lol

=-) Goin FURTHUR on the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR Tour=-)

Who alls goin to shoreline jun 4th. 5-6 of us are gathering near the Furthur Prankster Bus at approx. 4:19 for a Forum meetup/ SmokeSesh. Anyone else comin? =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28121 3 years, 3 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i like walmart there i said it.they have great prices ,so the stuff is made in china everything is. manufacturing left the usa a long time ago.they have everything i need in one spot from food to ammo.can get the car repaired while you shop.as for putting people out of buisness ,BS those shops put themselves out of buisness with lousy service ,high prices and refusal to adapt to a changing world.I really dont get the whole corporations are evil thing.People need goods and services ,i like most americans have a retirement account(401k,IRA,mutual fund,stocks,pension,etc) what do you thik they invest in? corporations,i want to get a good dividend on my stocks but thats me and my crazy love of capitalisim.rant over let the smiting begin
Wal Mart sucks because they are corporate predators.
they have low prices until they drive the smaller businesses out , then the prices start going up.
they have been convicted in their own home state of Arkansas for predatory pricing ( selling at below cost to drive out competition )
they treat their employees unfairly and their record with customer service is pretty lousy too.
also they have a long ugly record of getting tax abatement's in every town they come to, and when the abatement runs out they close the store leaving an eyesore behind and building a new store for another tax abatement
just another corporate giant taking everything they can get and giving as little as possible in return
I'll bet Sam Walton is turning over in his grave

All that might be true but what company doesn't try all of those things. It all about better margins and profits to drive up the stock price and do what's best for the shareholders. If big box stores were suddenly banished people would be crying for them to come back. Ever see all the businesses pop up around walmart? And all the jobs walmart and these pop ups create? They get abatements because towns compete for walmarts because it generates jobs, sales taxes, and traffic. But I still say target......
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28123 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

hahahaa, was she open to swinging with DrFreud & his wife??? lol

=-) Goin FURTHUR on the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR Tour=-)

Who alls goin to shoreline jun 4th. 5-6 of us are gathering near the Furthur Prankster Bus at approx. 4:19 for a Forum meetup/ SmokeSesh. Anyone else comin? =-)

Shhhh. That was going to be a surprise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#28124 3 years, 3 months ago
Wallmart is the place you love to hate. I find my self going there sometimes, untill the display of human life you see there makes me sick. But you cant beat the PRICES$$$$$$$$$$$$$
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#28159 3 years, 3 months ago
Walmart raised the prices a long time ago here, right after the mom and pops closed. The prices at the mom and pops were higher but they had customer svs and if you had a question they were knowledgable and you could get an answer.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DancingBear.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28169 3 years, 3 months ago
Walmart appears to be very controversial. Not quite Chaz Bono level though!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28170 3 years, 3 months ago
Brother Dust wrote:
Wallmart is the place you love to hate. I find my self going there sometimes, untill the display of human life you see there makes me sick. But you cant beat the PRICES$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Target!!!
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#28174 3 years, 3 months ago
Target is like Wallmart cool cousin. HA HA HA
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28181 3 years, 3 months ago