evil walmart is donating 1 million dollars in aid to Joplin Miss.What bastards
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Evil walmart

#27991 3 years, 3 months ago
EvilWalMart.jpg

Why is Wal-Mart evil? Did wal mart touch you,did they hurt you....u can tell me. hahah We'll go burn those bastards down.

THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION. All members of the JrAdminTeam , go and liberate the platypi from your local zoo and release them in the nearest walmart. Its is the ONLY answer. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28007 3 years, 3 months ago
NeverDude, 83msg, and Captn, Ima need your assistance with my plan to bring down WALMART. Start brainstorming.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#28021 3 years, 3 months ago
Everyone always says wow look at that generosity.

To be Frank they have a vested interest in getting "Back to Business" and since they have pillaged the local economy for years I feel they are the best equipped to help.

Don't hold you breath on the Red Cross they are just getting hammered on lately their services are going to start spreading thin.

the Red Cross they are just getting hammerd on.

No to take away from the human struggle, everyone send good vibes to those who have lost everything.

And yes , don't shop at Wal Mart..........
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#28048 3 years, 3 months ago
i like walmart there i said it.they have great prices ,so the stuff is made in china everything is. manufacturing left the usa a long time ago.they have everything i need in one spot from food to ammo.can get the car repaired while you shop.as for putting people out of buisness ,BS those shops put themselves out of buisness with lousy service ,high prices and refusal to adapt to a changing world.I really dont get the whole corporations are evil thing.People need goods and services ,i like most americans have a retirement account(401k,IRA,mutual fund,stocks,pension,etc) what do you thik they invest in? corporations,i want to get a good dividend on my stocks but thats me and my crazy love of capitalisim.rant over let the smiting begin
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28050 3 years, 3 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i like walmart there i said it.they have great prices ,so the stuff is made in china everything is. manufacturing left the usa a long time ago.they have everything i need in one spot from food to ammo.can get the car repaired while you shop.as for putting people out of buisness ,BS those shops put themselves out of buisness with lousy service ,high prices and refusal to adapt to a changing world.I really dont get the whole corporations are evil thing.People need goods and services ,i like most americans have a retirement account(401k,IRA,mutual fund,stocks,pension,etc) what do you thik they invest in? corporations,i want to get a good dividend on my stocks but thats me and my crazy love of capitalisim.rant over let the smiting begin

Thous shalt not smite. But thou might givith thy 83msg a karma bumpith.lol =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28057 3 years, 3 months ago
I for one refuse to adapt to this changing world, which is probably a good thing I don't have a business, I'd either run it in the ground or get busted for having too many hookers in one place. I could be a good pimp. I wouldn't hurt my hos. My hos are my money, and my money is on my mind.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#28064 3 years, 3 months ago
83-to each their own understanding.

I hear you on the changing world, it's just to bad it leaves so may behind and so few weathly.

Thanks for being honest.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28092 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I for one refuse to adapt to this changing world, which is probably a good thing I don't have a business, I'd either run it in the ground or get busted for having too many hookers in one place. I could be a good pimp. I wouldn't hurt my hos. My hos are my money, and my money is on my mind.

Yeah, but what if one o' ur ho's gets outa line, and starts stashing some of your profit?. How would you handle such a situation?

JK JK JK JK. lol Im not for violence, especially against woman.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#28097 3 years, 3 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
Wal Mart sucks because they are corporate predators.
they have low prices until they drive the smaller businesses out , then the prices start going up.
they have been convicted in their own home state of Arkansas for predatory pricing ( selling at below cost to drive out competition )
they treat their employees unfairly and their record with customer service is pretty lousy too.
also they have a long ugly record of getting tax abatement's in every town they come to, and when the abatement runs out they close the store leaving an eyesore behind and building a new store for another tax abatement
just another corporate giant taking everything they can get and giving as little as possible in return
I'll bet Sam Walton is turning over in his grave
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sasha Flambe, Abba, ecojaded, kmhpsu, DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds