• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

memorial day weekend

#27982 3 years, 2 months ago
anybody got any big plans for the longest time i always wentt campin or road tripping to somewhere scenic.after getting hurt trips stopped pretty much.this year we got tickets to see Phish not a huge fan but i thought it would be fun ,going to bethal and see the band play tourist maybe camp out .Anybody hear going to the phish show? anybody doing anything interesting? I dont want to hear phish bashing please save that for another post
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
brobnsita
Junior Boarder
i'm in the world to change the world

Re: memorial day weekend

#28011 3 years, 2 months ago
headin up to Delfest in the mornin
laughin in her eyes, dancin in her feet
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Chester
More or less in line

#28035 3 years, 2 months ago
No plans. Gonna watch some movies, maybe grill a burger or two. Just going to enjoy the warm weather finaly!
And of course, I will be remembering our nations fallen hero's.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28061 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
anybody got any big plans for the longest time i always wentt campin or road tripping to somewhere scenic.after getting hurt trips stopped pretty much.this year we got tickets to see Phish not a huge fan but i thought it would be fun ,going to bethal and see the band play tourist maybe camp out .Anybody hear going to the phish show? anybody doing anything interesting? I dont want to hear phish bashing please save that for another post

I'm in the same boat as you, not going to bethel, but I'm going to Cleveland and Cincy next weekend with some friends.
Never cared much for Phish, they don't do anything for me, I can't describe their music, maybe I just don't get it. That's it, I don't get Phish music. But it looked like something different to do, so I got my tix in the mail yesterday.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#28099 3 years, 2 months ago
no plans , but I sure would like to go to hookahville for the weekend
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#28158 3 years, 2 months ago
Anybody seeing Bobby solo acoustic in Cali on saturday?

not much planned for me.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28172 3 years, 2 months ago
Work for me. 2 pm to 1 am. Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#28180 3 years, 2 months ago
You Phish noobs will enjoy it, because they bring it. I saw them first time last year at Hershey and left smiling pretty hard.

To me jambands are like ice cream, I like some flavors more than others, but basically any ice cream is good.

I'm off Friday to Tuesday, after finishing a long stretch of nose to the grindstone.

I'll be watching Barce- Man U in the European soccer championships on Saturday, and Rafa at the French Open. Probably check out iClips to watch the Summer Camp Fest. Pretty good lineup. Umphrey's, Moe., WSP, 7 Walkers, Hornsby. I'm not sure who will be on iClips.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28183 3 years, 2 months ago
Moving into a new place
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#28781 3 years, 2 months ago
Going to the Boulder Creek Festival. Watching the Bolder Boulder. Then going over to a friend's house for BBQ, libations, + some jam sessions. Everyone have a fun + safe holiday weekend!
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds