• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Forum Pickem

#297372 9 months ago
Let me try this again and see if I can avoid a duplicate thread.

Looks like those first three games are still marked as disqualified. I hope it goes back to the last spread.
perry
Senior Boarder

#297424 9 months ago
From Yahoo: NOTE: We messed up. The spread for the Week 13 GB-DET, OAK-DAL, PIT-BAL Thursday games changed, affecting people who picked before it changed. To keep the game fair, we are removing these games from Week 13 for groups that use the spread. Apologies for the fumble. We felt this was the fairest way to resolve the error.

Ridiculous. The spread is fluid until game time. That being said, I am back in the lead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
perry
Senior Boarder

#297534 9 months ago
From Yahoo: NOTE: You guys threw the challenge flag, and Yahoo Sports has reversed the call. We had disqualified the Thursday games due to issues with the spread, but after hearing your feedback and checking when users were making picks, we realized our change wasn't the right one. We will be re-instating those games and restoring previous confidence values. More details to come, and thanks for your patience!

Sweet. Brings me to my best week in weeks.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#297536 9 months ago
Good deal, I knew Oakland could beat the spread, and I wanted that point back. Actually, I got all 3 of those right. Good response, Yahoo!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#298729 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Uh oh, we'd better watch it Perry, it looks like Denver Man has taken over first place!!
perry
Senior Boarder

#298755 8 months, 3 weeks ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Uh oh, we'd better watch it Perry, it looks like Denver Man has taken over first place!!

Yep. At least Denver Man and I can both agree that the Broncos will whoop San Diego and Phillip tomorrow night!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#298758 8 months, 3 weeks ago
perry wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Yep. At least Denver Man and I can both agree that the Broncos will whoop San Diego and Phillip tomorrow night!

I'm no Bronco fan, but I have a feeling you two are right on that! In the one fantasy team I still have in the playoffs, I just pulled Rivers and put in Foles. It should be an entertaining Thursday night game tomorrow.
Last Edit: 8 months, 3 weeks ago by SunshineSue.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#298799 8 months, 3 weeks ago
perry wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

I agree they should whoop them, but you know, AFC West games make me cringe.

Going to be another cold game.. for a SoCal team
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
perry
Senior Boarder

#300915 8 months ago
Denver man with a commanding lead!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
perry
Senior Boarder

#301742 7 months, 3 weeks ago
perry wrote:
Denver man with a commanding lead!

@#$%^*&^%%$$# picks did not save for last week

Regardless, Denverman can't be beat even if he loses every pick for the rest of the season! Congrats! PM me your addy and I'll send you a GD DVD...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds