• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
perry
Senior Boarder

Re: Furthur Forum Pickem

#283313 11 months, 1 week ago
From the pickem page re. Line changing on Thursday. GRRRRR. I picked the Jets at + 13

Quote:
NOTE: We messed up. The spread for the Week 2 NYJ-NE Thursday Night game changed in the afternoon, affecting people who picked before it changed. To keep the game fair, we are removing the game from week 2 for groups that use the spread. Apologies for the fumble. We felt this was the fairest way to resolve the error.
perry
Senior Boarder

#285878 10 months, 4 weeks ago
no smack talk in a week?? Must be shows going on

Logan is ready to drop out. He is hitting the difficult stage that I am so happy to endure for the next 6 years.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#285901 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Hey, I'm in second place and didn't even realize it, I'm glad you bumped this! It was good to meet you at Red Rocks, btw, even if your Notre Dame t-shirt was a tad upsetting to me!

Hmm, Flyin Brian is in first, and is looking good in the fantasy league, too. Who the heck let him in here??!!
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#286011 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Hey Sue, looks like its you vs me Sunday. Not any good at talking smack so I'll just say...GO BEARS!!!!!!!
Now I feel like I just jinxed myself.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#286020 10 months, 3 weeks ago
gvanman wrote:
Hey Sue, looks like its you vs me Sunday. Not any good at talking smack so I'll just say...GO BEARS!!!!!!!
Now I feel like I just jinxed myself.

I've already been thinking about all the smack texts I'll be sending this weekend, you darn Bears fan!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#287997 10 months, 3 weeks ago
There's a game tonight, don't forget to get those picks in!
kfender
Gold Boarder

#289375 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I have taken my rightful place at the top of the heap.I shall not relinquish my position for the rest of the year.Thanks for playing everybody.Enjoy the battle for second place!!!!LOL just kidding,good luck everyone and remember to get your picks in!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#289389 10 months, 2 weeks ago
kfender wrote:
I have taken my rightful place at the top of the heap.I shall not relinquish my position for the rest of the year.Thanks for playing everybody.Enjoy the battle for second place!!!!LOL just kidding,good luck everyone and remember to get your picks in!

Just wait my kind Steeler buddy, I'm coming after both you and Perry after dropping a spot this week, you don't stand a chance!!

At least I hope so, because every single one of my other teams, fantasy and reality, are in the toilet!!
perry
Senior Boarder

#289549 10 months, 2 weeks ago
SunshineSue wrote:
kfender wrote:

Just wait my kind Steeler buddy, I'm coming after both you and Perry after dropping a spot this week, you don't stand a chance!!

At least I hope so, because every single one of my other teams, fantasy and reality, are in the toilet!!

We are a pretty sorry lot! Only kfender is above 50% for picks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#289668 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Denver -27.0 against Jax ... holy shit
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds