• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MornDuNH
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur Forum Pickem

#282110 1 year, 1 month ago
yeah I too thought Broncs would win but birds would beat the spread... looked good at halftime
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#282146 1 year, 1 month ago
for the love of GOD, please let the Bills win so I can get a point.. lol
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#282323 1 year, 1 month ago
Well i am right in the middle of the pack so far. Could be worse...
And leave it on!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#282342 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey, I'm looking better than I thought I would. I didn't realize the spreads changed during the week, and picked early, but it seems to have worked out. So who's "Go figure", the team in first place at the moment?? I want to know who I'm trying to catch up to!
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#282369 1 year, 1 month ago
I'm in first place?????

Go Figure
-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, avettsister
perry
Senior Boarder

#282373 1 year, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Hey, I'm looking better than I thought I would. I didn't realize the spreads changed during the week, and picked early, but it seems to have worked out. So who's "Go figure", the team in first place at the moment?? I want to know who I'm trying to catch up to!

The spreads change? Oy. I usually pick on Wednesday. Hopefully they don't do the Vegas change the spread 10 minutes before the game because the QB is hurt thing.
ChefArugula
Expert Boarder
The Turtle abides....

#282401 1 year, 1 month ago
A couple of things, as a self professed knucklehead;

I could not get beyond the sign-in after entering furthur pickem & group ID#. Do I need a separate personal ID & password?

If a player picks Seattle and Seattle wins 12-9 but the spread is 3.5 does the win not count for Pickem stats?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#282833 1 year, 1 month ago
There's a game tonight, NE and the Jets, so be sure to get your picks in. I'm still not used to having a game every Thursday, but I sure do like it a lot!!
ChefArugula
Expert Boarder
The Turtle abides....

#282913 1 year, 1 month ago
ChefArugula wrote:

I could not get beyond the sign-in after entering furthur pickem & group ID#. Do I need a separate personal ID & password?

If a player picks Seattle and Seattle wins 12-9 but the spread is 3.5 does the win not count for Pickem stats?

Sorry to have to ask, but, I really could use a primer on signing in to the Pickem Page....
perry
Senior Boarder

#282916 1 year, 1 month ago
ChefArugula wrote:
ChefArugula wrote:

Sorry to have to ask, but, I really could use a primer on signing in to the Pickem Page....

The win would not count, they need to win by 3.5 or more.

Sign in? I have had to reset my password every time my son or I sign in. They send a code to your cell and you are in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChefArugula
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds