• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

Re: Berkeley Greek Theater Roll Call

#287173 1 year ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
God, that was a good run! It was everything beautiful that I hoped it would be. Hours of fun hanging out outside the show beforehand and then an awesome show inside. The crowd was so beautiful and the experience was very like 30 years ago in terms of the love you could feel and the whole gemutlichkeit of a Berkeley event. I don't think we can say enough about what an awesome venue the Greek is, too. A tasty and satisfying treat. It was touching to hear Phil say he wasn't ready to leave on Sunday, it echoed our thoughts so completely, we were just settling in and then it was over. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, guys!

Daisy Mae I'm with you on this one, the shows were ******* amazing, had so much fun this weekend meeting so many new people and spend the weekend with old friends and family, I'm so happy that Carolyn & I decided to go to the Berkeley shows and pass on Red Rocks. It was great, thank-you Furthur for such an awesome weekend.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Chester
More or less in line

#287188 1 year ago
ratdog2112 wrote:
Daisy Mae wrote:
God, that was a good run! It was everything beautiful that I hoped it would be. Hours of fun hanging out outside the show beforehand and then an awesome show inside. The crowd was so beautiful and the experience was very like 30 years ago in terms of the love you could feel and the whole gemutlichkeit of a Berkeley event. I don't think we can say enough about what an awesome venue the Greek is, too. A tasty and satisfying treat. It was touching to hear Phil say he wasn't ready to leave on Sunday, it echoed our thoughts so completely, we were just settling in and then it was over. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, guys!

Daisy Mae I'm with you on this one, the shows were ******* amazing, had so much fun this weekend meeting so many new people and spend the weekend with old friends and family, I'm so happy that Carolyn & I decided to go to the Berkeley shows and pass on Red Rocks. It was great, thank-you Furthur for such an awesome weekend.

Me three! It was really obvious the band loved being there. Really did take away the sting of missing Red Rocks.
That place is truly magical. I'll be posting some more pictures in the days to come.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , SunshineSue, ratdog2112
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#287644 1 year ago
I didn't want to mention it at the time this past weekend because I knew that everybody would be wanting to run over there but our little event at the Greek was running concurrent with the Folsom Street Fair and it made me happy to know the boys & girls across the bay were having their own special and different kind of fun while we were partying in hippieland. Sort of like an opposite balance/contrast. I'd had no idea it was the same weekend but when I came through SF on Friday I noticed some interestingly dressed people, but thought nothing of it until I saw the weekend events page in the paper. i would have stopped in, but I understand it's pretty crowded, and I had better things to do. I love how diverse the Bay area is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ratdog2112
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder

#287967 1 year ago
Berkeley
image_2013-10-03-2.jpg

image_2013-10-03-3.jpg

image_2013-10-03.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , SunshineSue
Chester
More or less in line

#288000 1 year ago
Nice pictures. I really loved that tie dye tapestry.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder

#288056 1 year ago
Chester wrote:
Nice pictures. I really loved that tie dye tapestry.

Love the Tapestry, did you see all the faces through-out the tapestry?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#288057 1 year ago
Yeah I did. Well, maybe not all of them. I saw many different faces of Jerry, at different stages of his career.
I saw lots of different types of dancing bears. Even one riding a motorcycle. Some dancing skeletons, as well.
And even Jimi Hendrix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder

#288062 1 year ago
Yea so did we and was also seeing how many different figures and faces we could find. It was really cool.
macw1_2000
Fresh Boarder

#288066 1 year ago
Woo hoooooooo!!! Can't WAIT. Just got back from Las Vegas, repacking and heading to LA from San Diego. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds