• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Repost maybe? Ken Kesey Trailer - new movie

#27915 3 years, 5 months ago

i want to see this, didn't realize such decent footage like that existed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, ICantFindMyFace
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Repost maybe? Ken Kesey Trailer - new movie

#27918 3 years, 5 months ago
I can't wait to see this
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27926 3 years, 5 months ago
I ditto that man. I thought the footage was waaaaaay less crisp. Looks pretty good. Sure they mustv done some kinda hd faloopadizzle to it. REALLY excited for this movie. When it comin out? Hopefully not durin tour. I say IF furthur somehow has a 2012 tour, we all pitch in for a somewhat shitty but running bus, and travel tgether on tour. Whos down?
Captntony, you could paint a big pile of psychedelic poo on the side. lol
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#27938 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow. Just. Plain. Wow.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#27989 3 years, 5 months ago
I have been so tryin to talk my hubby into quitin his job and sellin our house and pilin the kids into an old rv and parkin it in front of the ocean down south for a few months....just to drop out for awhile a refind ourselves again.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, DeadHead420
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#27992 3 years, 5 months ago
DancingBear wrote:
I have been so tryin to talk my hubby into quitin his job and sellin our house and pilin the kids into an old rv and parkin it in front of the ocean down south for a few months....just to drop out for awhile a refind ourselves again.

We just did that....spent a year on the road in our 34' RV with our 4 children..got our RV stuck on a mountian in NC and then snowed in...good times
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#28150 3 years, 5 months ago
Abba wrote:
DancingBear wrote:

We just did that....spent a year on the road in our 34' RV with our 4 children..got our RV stuck on a mountian in NC and then snowed in...good times

My hubby thinks i'm crazy...he never used to be that way. When we 1st got together, we lived in a pop up camper. Smoked, made lots of love and now that we have kids he seems to think we have to be incarcerated in a susburb while he slaves for corporate america trying to buy a house we paid way too much for.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, DeadHead420
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#28152 3 years, 5 months ago
I think the film is coming out in August
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#28173 3 years, 5 months ago
Looks like a awesome flick. Hopefully its playing in a indie spot at Pittsburgh
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28186 3 years, 5 months ago
DancingBear wrote:
Abba wrote:
DancingBear wrote:

My hubby thinks i'm crazy...he never used to be that way. When we 1st got together, we lived in a pop up camper. Smoked, made lots of love and now that we have kids he seems to think we have to be incarcerated in a susburb while he slaves for corporate america trying to buy a house we paid way too much for.

Tell your hubby you are not crazy!!! Slaving away for corporate america is crazy!! Paying $200,000 for a house is crazy!! Shit you could have a bought a couple of acres with Yurts on it for $50,000
Live the Life you Love.....................Buying a bus to travel...not crazy...Going to a Rainbow Gathering...not crazy.. Livng as free people...not crazy
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420, DancingBear
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds