• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: How in all thats holy is Salvia Legal & Herb not??

#27936 3 years, 5 months ago
I've done salvia several times. It is a very weird and just about totally unexplainable trip IMO. my advice - don't try it alone, that was very weird.....

As crazy as it is, theres something about it that I like. I actually still have a bunch left - havn't done any in probably 6 months or more...... I'll do it whenever another friend wants to, but thats not more then a couple times a year.....

heres the best I can explain the trip.....

It is similar to DMT in how long it lasts and how the trip comes on but the experience on it is nothing like DMT. When I first did it I would laugh uncontrolably and fall on the ground n what not but in my more recent experiences with it I just tried to think about and understand the trip as it happened. Its like the trip "comes over me", and its like going back to the same trip everytime. I have tripped so hard on it that I was litterally in another place during my trip, with people who wern't really there...... one time I said something (which was to somebody in my trip) and my buddy was like "what" then I snapped out of it.

I tried to listen to music on it once, and you can't get into any music on it - its not that kind of a trip at all. ..... another time on it, I did it myself but others werre in the room...... I swear that during my trip, somebody in the room was tryin to 'mess' with me but I pointed my finger and said "haha I caught you" ..... and then after my trip I mentioned that and they all laughed there asses off and said "dude you didn't point your finger or say anything, you just mumbled some stuff" ...... and it totally felt like I caught her messin' with me but nobody was really messin' with me at all.

def not a trip you want at a concert either......

Anybody else care to share some salvia tripping stories....... (I could go on for a while)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, DeadHead420
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#27967 3 years, 5 months ago
MM my experience was the same...from my understanding its not suppose to be smoked but burned like sage. It is a meditation tool for sure but when you smoke it...its like doing to much at once
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27971 3 years, 5 months ago
Once and only once have i done salvia. Didnt have a good experience in the slightest. Jus went all retarded(excuse me, mentally challenged) and i couldnt speak. Then i started sweating excessively, hoppped in a cold shower, n then jus went n layed on my bed hopin that it would end soon. My friend asked me recently if i wanted to do some with her, n she expalined it as being a psychedelic. Pssshhhhhh, some kinda psychedelic, if ya ask me. No hallucinations, or visuals, jus the inability to speak and an overall feeling of discomfort.Anybody had a similar experience? Or mayb i had some bad salvia,or suuumtin. I didnt like the fact that while i was "tripping" everyone was staring at me. Made me feel really uneasy. My cousin said its liike peyote. Havent done peyote, but hope to in the future. Someone please tell me there nothing alike........lol

NOBODY EVER DO SALVIA AT A SHOW.....man that would suck.

=-)Goin FURTHUR on the Summer O' 2011 Furthur Tour=-)

P.S. Who alls goin to Shoreline jun4th? Tis a furthurforum gathering/ smokesesh near the Furthur Prankster Bus at 4:19. 5-6 of us so far. Anybody else goin, n care to join?
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27981 3 years, 5 months ago
from what you all describe sounds like angel dust
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#27984 3 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
from what you all describe sounds like angel dust

I saw this dude on that stuff in my old neighborhood, lik 4 years ago. He was spinning around in circles for like a half hour in the middle of the street. N all of the sudden WHAM, dude gets demolished, goes flippin head over heel over the car......stands up and starts spinnin again. Was pretttty crazy. lol

=-)Goin FURTHUR on the Summer O' 2011 Furthur Tour=-)

P.S. Who alls goin to Shoreline jun4th? Tis a furthurforum gathering/ smokesesh near the Furthur Prankster Bus at 4:19. 5-6 of us so far. Anybody else goin, n care to join?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#28001 3 years, 5 months ago
there are different stregnths of salvia they are classified one of the following ways....

5x 10x 15x 20x 25x 30x 35x
20x 40x 60x 80x 100x 120x 140x

5x is the same as 20x and 10x the same as 40x, depending which way its classified..... 100x is 100mg so thats an easier way to put it...... I started with the lower ones but mostly I did 120 - 140mg and let me guarentee you that you can get visuals from it. You (DH420) probably had some of the lesser potency stuff. My trips on it never lasted more then 5 minutes for the most part, then you might still feel some minor sensations for the next half hour or so....

I never tried peyotee either, would like to though. I heard you trip for like all day on peyotee....
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28003 3 years, 5 months ago
^^^^^ I had this 20x purpleicky (thts what they called it) from a smoke shop. Waste o money.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28004 3 years, 5 months ago
The shamans I know use salvia but not in 20x 30x or 50x forms..they use the leaves..about 20 leaves or so..put them in your mouth and suck on them for a few..then spit the leaves out
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds