DO NOT SEND MANDY BACK TO THE ZONE WE ARE FINE WITHOUT HIM THANK YOU
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: mandala, report back to the zone STAT

#28370 2 years, 10 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
So, this is where he went, The Barry Manilow discussion group !
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#28376 2 years, 10 months ago
I don't cross my eyes when I'm handling a big knife. I need to be able to see what I'm aiming for

I agree with Paige tho, Lynx's cyber personality has definitely morphed since the beginning of this forum.

That's cool, everyone can be whoever they want online.

Hopefully, tho, you won't bump into any of us knife-wielding crazy chicks in person!!

Disclaimer: This is all meant in fun, so please don't go all pyscho on me. Do, however, feel free to take my remaining Karma points.

standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by ruby_claire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Lynx
Visitor

#28387 2 years, 10 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:
I don't cross my eyes when I'm handling a big knife. I need to be able to see what I'm aiming for

I agree with Paige tho, Lynx's cyber personality has definitely morphed since the beginning of this forum.

That's cool, everyone can be whoever they want online.

Hopefully, tho, you won't bump into any of us knife-wielding crazy chicks in person!!

Disclaimer: This is all meant in fun, so please don't go all pyscho on me. Do, however, feel free to take my remaining Karma points.

I haven't touched your karma points. Why would I?

Sorry you feel my personality has changed so much. I really am.
Lynx
Visitor

#28389 2 years, 10 months ago
And DH420 what's up with you thanking everyone who attacks me? Have you got a problem with me as well?
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#28391 2 years, 10 months ago
I def didn't mean you (Lynx) took my karma points, I meant that for whoever did it & I was trying to be funny, but it
obviously doesn't always translate well w/out facial expressions & vocal intonation.

It's all good tho, I'm sprinkling some glitter as I type...

Edit: I really didn't mean that to sound like an attack, my humor can be a little off sometimes : /
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by ruby_claire.
Lynx
Visitor

#28392 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah I definitely didn't touch your karma points... I'm not that much of a scumbag. Anyway, sorry to have disappointed you and PMoon so much... It really upsets me. If there was a PM function I'd tell you more, but oh well. So long and thanks for all the fish.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by .
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28396 2 years, 10 months ago
Lynx wrote:
And DH420 what's up with you thanking everyone who attacks me? Have you got a problem with me as well?

......I literally dont recall thanking anyone for attacking you. Like literally. Ur all good in my book dude. =-)

Oh, jus checked. I see what u were talkin bout. I thought ruby said tht post was a joke, n i thought pm was serious......
No hatin from me =-) Well, unless it involves mandy. That dudes a waterfall of negativity. lol
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by DeadHead420.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28418 2 years, 10 months ago
Lynx wrote:

I want a "no thank you button" because of his offensive posts. Im really getting tired of his childish behavior. Mandala is right. *wink wink*

PS- I love you all
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28429 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Lynx wrote:

I want a "no thank you button" because of his offensive posts. Im really getting tired of his childish behavior. Mandala is right. *wink wink*

PS- I love you all

he is offensive, and I for one can't take it anymore, I'm going to skull fuck him if he keeps doing this, whoops, shouldn't have said that cause I think (speaking in whisper) he wants me too.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds