• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: PARADISE WAITS ROLL CALL

#300398 10 months, 1 week ago
Welcome Donna. I'm flying in on the 19th. I look forward to seeing you and Jeff there.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AGT710
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#300399 10 months, 1 week ago
AGT710 wrote:
Hello FFF! This is my first post...My name is Donna, and I am Zipster's wife. Jeff and I are going to be in Mexico on the 17th. We have been in contact with the hotel, and just want to let you all know that the hotel has a trip to Tulum, and Chichen itza, as well as others. You can use your credits on the trips through the hotel! Anyway, we are interested in a side trip to Tulum, depending on the day. We are paying the extra cash for the Wednesday Positive Legacy though. Anyway, can't wait to meet you all!

A big, big welcome to the Forum, Donna!! I can't wait to finally meet both you and Jeff down there. Your dear hubby has been one of my favorite folks around here from day 1, and boy, does he say the nicest things about you!! Getting to finally hang with you two is one of the things I'm most looking forward to down there!!

So glad you finally signed up at this fine place!! See you soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: AGT710
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#300400 10 months, 1 week ago
AGT710 wrote:
Hello FFF! This is my first post...My name is Donna, and I am Zipster's wife. Jeff and I are going to be in Mexico on the 17th. We have been in contact with the hotel, and just want to let you all know that the hotel has a trip to Tulum, and Chichen itza, as well as others. You can use your credits on the trips through the hotel! Anyway, we are interested in a side trip to Tulum, depending on the day. We are paying the extra cash for the Wednesday Positive Legacy though. Anyway, can't wait to meet you all!

Welcome aboard (finally!), Donna! Hey everyone, Donna's a cool chick! Love her! Anyway, the email I got said hotel credits are only good on golf, none of the other excursions...?? Chester, I'm with you... let's get a private group together...the excursions are rather pricey for us...most of them.
On another note, apparently there's a ustream set up for the entire week...Furthur Paradise Waits...if it's for real, happy listening to all you folks not able to make it!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, Strider1, AGT710
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#300401 10 months, 1 week ago
AGT710 wrote:
We have been in contact with the hotel, and just want to let you all know that the hotel has a trip to Tulum, and Chichen itza, as well as others. You can use your credits on the trips through the hotel! Anyway, we are interested in a side trip to Tulum, depending on the day. We are paying the extra cash for the Wednesday Positive Legacy though. Anyway, can't wait to meet you all!

Thanks, that's good information! The credits crossed my mind, but I didn't follow up before booking through Cloud 9. I'm going to have to check out what the hotel has to offer. I'm not that much of a spa person, and I don't want to waste too many credits, even if there's a surcharge on them!
AGT710
Junior Boarder
All Good Things In All Good Time

#300405 10 months, 1 week ago
Cloud 9 excursions except for golf, do not accept the credits...the hotel sent me a pdf of all their excursionsbut it won't attach properly

Attachment Play Your Tour HRHRiviera Maya NOV (1).pdf not found

Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by AGT710.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#300494 10 months ago
So I think I may have mentioned in the past, that I've seen every Furthur show ever played outside of the USA. These shows in Mexico will of course continue that trend. I'm just curious if anyone else will be able to join us (my wife and I) in that exclusive club.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#300835 10 months ago
Only 3 weeks away!!!!
Based on discussion on the board, it seems that many of you are going to be a part of this, but your names are not listed in the roll call on the first page. Feel free to let me know and I will add your name.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#300843 10 months ago
What a HUGE relief: I just got final confirmation on my housesitter and now the kitties and house are all set for us to leave, and my blood pressure is much, much lower!! PHEW!!!!!!

Three weeks from today!!!!!
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#300848 10 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
Only 3 weeks away!!!!
Based on discussion on the board, it seems that many of you are going to be a part of this, but your names are not listed in the roll call on the first page. Feel free to let me know and I will add your name.

I do know that you can remove Wlewis and replace him with Little Bear and Caitlyn Bear. Also Ecojaded and Ericajaded will be there too!

Also, with many new names on the roll call we should schedule a time and place on Monday or Tuesday for a flag meetup so everyone can put faces with the names. Might I suggest Monday night after Furthur is done playing for the night? Early enough in the week so we can get to know each other, but not conflicting with meals, shows, or excursions. Maybe right by the mixing board after the show? What does everyone think? Just throwing it out there.
Takin' it in stride!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#300852 10 months ago
I think Strider, as always, has a great Idea!
Shame about Wlewis. We needed a messenger there. Although i am happy to not being subjected to his banana hammock.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds