• Topics not covered in other forums.
69DireWolf69
Fresh Boarder

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#277610 1 year, 1 month ago
\"OZA\" wrote:
\"Sustainabill\" wrote:
\"RowTimmy\" wrote:
Has anyone sent in any questions for Bob this week?

I sent my first tweet with a destination. (I failed to put an address the previous 2 times that I tried to tweet.)
I inquired about the incident with El Paso at Nokia.

I think he got dosed. Phil later said about the incident \"never drink out of something you haven’t poured yourself.\"

I saw it and Bob Weir was NOT dosed or on LSD or another psychedelic. He was very drunk and he was also drunk at the show where he flipped out when people were talking during an acoustic song, and when he fell on stage and Phil and the other band members didn\'t even do anything to help or stop playing.

But Bobby Weir is a major alcoholic and has been one for decades, and now has an issue with prescription opiates, and probably still does snort blow when it\'s around or free.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#277635 1 year, 1 month ago
You have no clue about what you are talking about dude. Get your ouwn shit in order before spewing lies.
69DireWolf69
Fresh Boarder

#277655 1 year, 1 month ago
B-Rad wrote:
You have no clue about what you are talking about dude. Get your ouwn shit in order before spewing lies.

LMAO it's true even if you don't want to believe it. Bobby is a major alcoholic and this has been known for years. Secondly he wasn't dosed or tripping when he forgot the words to El Paso despite the teleprompter he uses he was just very drunk.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds