• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

TXR 8/11 Webcast available

#277006 1 year ago
No Telstar webcast available. looks like we may just get a webcast for Sunday. Oh, my. I hope Eight or someone streams some of these others...
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: TXR 8/11 Webcast available

#277007 1 year ago
I hope those shows are streamed so they're archived. This weekend is my wedding anniversary and it would be very bad form to put Phil ahead of my wife!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#277022 1 year ago
The Friday and Saturday shows will tell a story and include a six piece orchestra. I've heard them practicing pink Floyd and Beatles tunes. These will be some special shows for sure.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#277025 1 year ago
RowTimmy wrote:
The Friday and Saturday shows will tell a story and include a six piece orchestra. I've heard them practicing pink Floyd and Beatles tunes. These will be some special shows for sure.

Thanks for the scoop, I hope you can make it to one of them, it sounds incredibly special!

Do happen to know who is playing on Sunday afternoon for the webcast show? I'm still not finding it posted anywhere and didn't get a response when I emailed TXR to ask. I've already ordered it, but I'm curious who will be there.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#277028 1 year ago
RowTimmy wrote:

Cool
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#277029 1 year ago
I wonder if this is something Phil's developing to take on the road.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#277055 1 year ago
SunshineSue wrote:
RowTimmy wrote:

Thanks for the scoop, I hope you can make it to one of them, it sounds incredibly special!

Do happen to know who is playing on Sunday afternoon for the webcast show? I'm still not finding it posted anywhere and didn't get a response when I emailed TXR to ask. I've already ordered it, but I'm curious who will be there.

Phil with Larry Campbell, Teresa Williams, Anders Osborne, Tony Leone and Marco Benevento.

I will be at all shows this weekend except friday (maybe).

Doors @ 2:00 PM , Show @ 3:00 PM PST
Last Edit: 1 year ago by RowTimmy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#277057 1 year ago
Thanks for the info. Have fun tonight Tim.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RowTimmy
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds