Re: Greetings from Ratdog.org

#398 3 years, 7 months ago
That took 3 minutes to load. ??????
SpaceFarmer
Fresh Boarder

#400 3 years, 7 months ago
Every site on the web is running fine for me,
but this place is going like frozen molasses.
"They were all gone. That was the initiation. The price I had to pay to get through the gate. Ego death. I thought I was going to die, and I said, 'Fuck it.' And that was good." ---- Owsley
skimfrosty
Junior Boarder

#401 3 years, 7 months ago
Need faster SERVER.
Support Live Music
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#409 3 years, 7 months ago
speaking of ratdog.org
how about telling the moderater that not everyone has a paid e mail address you should be able to join with a yahoo or hot mail account
I have wanted to get onboard for a long time and cant because the board wont accept my e-mail address

thanks
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#425 3 years, 7 months ago
highway dont worry about it , not missing much its sort of like being here
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
friki
Fresh Boarder

#426 3 years, 7 months ago
The ratboard can be fun, as can the zone. Good peeps in both houses. A place in the middle is nice, and here we are. For me, I love new or reinterpretations of Dead music and saw Ratdog and Phil's bands as doing different things with the music. I tried to catch either whenever I could. But I'm THRILLED to see both of them on the same stage with this great set of players.

Better and better

See you in Philly.
Bluestnote 1
Junior Boarder

#428 3 years, 7 months ago
HA. Ratdog may have "evolved", but they never were even able to sneak up on "TIGHT".

This board is slower than a Ratdog opening jam.
turtle
Fresh Boarder

#468 3 years, 7 months ago
>>
Have any of you "zoners" ever visit or frequent Ratdog.org?
How did you like the bulletin board format of ".org" compared to the format of the "zone?"
Now, how about this new Furthur board; do you prefer it over the "zone?"
Do you prefer it over ".org?"<<<

1. no
2. no
3. hell no
4. no
leshweirD
Junior Boarder

#478 3 years, 7 months ago
We are family!!!
Been part of both boards, sometimes one is more informative than the other, both are entertaining.
So now we have this board, which encompasses both camps (Bobby and Phil).
I understand feeling the loss of Philzone, but from .org perspective, another board just got added, not replaced.
I hope all works out and the zone will return in conjunction with the other two, instead of in place of.
It would be nice to have folks on this board that want to be here, not that are here only because their board is now no longer.
BRING BACK PHILZONE PLEASE, so than those that are only here because the zone is down can return, leaving those that WANT to be here to stay.
That's currently how it is with the .orgers. SOME of us are here because we want to be apart of the larger community. SOME have no interest and will remain at .org.
I hope the zoners can be given the same.
Foir those that WANT to be here...
HOWDY!
Looking forward to the needed improvements on this board, so it works much faster and more user friendly for all.
have a GRATEFUL DAY!!!
brkdwnlisa
Fresh Boarder

#480 3 years, 7 months ago
friki wrote:
The ratboard can be fun, as can the zone. Good peeps in both houses. A place in the middle is nice, and here we are. For me, I love new or reinterpretations of Dead music and saw Ratdog and Phil's bands as doing different things with the music. I tried to catch either whenever I could. But I'm THRILLED to see both of them on the same stage with this great set of players.

Better and better

See you in Philly.

Friki is wise!! Cya Friday
Sure as your born
Time to create page: 0.93 seconds