• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
cstar
Fresh Boarder

Greetings from Ratdog.org

#277 3 years, 7 months ago
I am in NO WAY some kind of diplomat, lol; but, it seems that this board is made up of mostly "zoners," correct?

either way, greetings from me. =)

For those from the "zone," I have a few questions. Foremost, I had never posted (or registered) at the "zone" though, I did from time to time, albeit rarely, drop in to take a look at the dialogue. OK, so...

Have any of you "zoners" ever visit or frequent Ratdog.org?
How did you like the bulletin board format of ".org" compared to the format of the "zone?"
Now, how about this new Furthur board; do you prefer it over the "zone?"
Do you prefer it over ".org?"

just curious. -don't even know why I'm curious, I suppose, i have my opinions, just wondering about thiose of long-time "zoners."

Keep rockin, everyone! smile like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's lookin' =)
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love ------you make!"
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

Re: Greetings from Ratdog.org

#278 3 years, 7 months ago
i had an account at rat dog i still may , never go there , i am not enough of a rat dog fan to spend any time there and know what anyone is talking about , no i do not like this type of format for a board nor was i fond of what i remember of the rd format i just want the zone back
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
BoxOfBiscuit
Fresh Boarder
heh.

#283 3 years, 7 months ago
In a nutshell, this format stinks compared to the zone. It's to messy with all those dam toggles, takes up too much space, it's a pain to have to keep jumping to the next page to read only 4 posts at a time, it's slow as molasses and some of the features don't seem to work. Sometimes, less is more imho. Needs more categories too. Hep C, Sports, Politics, Personals, Arts, etc. Zoners are an eclectic bunch of groovy people. I don't think this will cut it for what we need.
cstar
Fresh Boarder

#284 3 years, 7 months ago
fair enough. I can imagine, you r sentiment regarding the Zone, is shared by a number of ya'll . If .org disapeared I'd be lost for at least part of my day... lol

dont want to go off topic, but real quick: one reason I and so many of my friends came to love Ratdog, is that they evolved into a unique and TIGHT band of brothers. Granted, I totallly appreciate if you werent a fan of RD's style of delivering. But to me and so many other RD fans, P&F, while GREAT MUSICIANS, always just seemed like an ensemble. The shows lacked continuity and originality, but again... didnt mean to digress.

One love, catch at Furthur! peace!
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love ------you make!"
BoxOfBiscuit
Fresh Boarder
heh.

#286 3 years, 7 months ago
Good gawd. Here we go. Whatever. You like Ratdog. We like Phil and Friends. Maybe even some like both. Do we really need to start this playground discusision? To each his own. Doesn't reallly matter as long as you're happy with what your hearing.
I do think Bobby was pretty hot in his younger years. Phil's got better hair at the moment though.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#288 3 years, 7 months ago
sorry i still dont like ratbob ive heard the music , my boyfriend likes it ....me i wish furthur would stop that shake it down now nonsense and cut out money for gasoline all together , just my opinion
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#290 3 years, 7 months ago
told you box, they just wanted to assimilate us into the RD board this will have no good end
BoxOfBiscuit
Fresh Boarder
heh.

#296 3 years, 7 months ago
It's killing me, Ms Jimp. I keep trying to give you that thumbs up good karma, and it just won't work when I click on it. Grrrr.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#299 3 years, 7 months ago
dont worry the zone will be back if i bitch enough or i shall just get banned for asking for the zone back every time i post everywhere this is awful just awful
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#300 3 years, 7 months ago
i think i shall make my signature line When do I get the philzone.org back? this way if i post the question it will be asked twice
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds