#27830 2 years, 11 months ago
I don't know a lot about 2ce but I hear it's sketchy stuff
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: whats this 2c-e?

#27983 2 years, 10 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
It's an conundrum that I must advise my kids that if they are going to use drugs, they should obtain illegal drugs from trusted sources, rather than going into the corner store or head shop and buy the not yet illegal...bath salts, spice ect.
sad but true
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28000 2 years, 10 months ago
There are a lot of things out there that will get you to an altered state of consciousness...take your pick but please do YOUR research...nothing worse than folks not taking the time to find out what they are putting in their bodies.....Do what ever you want and have no regrets..just know that every action has an equal and opposite reaction
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#28002 2 years, 10 months ago
before you take anything research it. i have seen people eat acid that were allergic to it and their entire face swell up to the size of a balloon.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28005 2 years, 10 months ago
Just research right??? If you want to drink beer..research...take L..research...smoke crack or shot herion..just research
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#28008 2 years, 10 months ago
+1 on researching anything you take...... and I wouldn't trust nothing in pill or powder form off the street!

I always told myself I'm going to keep in natural (I count natural extracts, like DMT and MDA) and still research everything before taking it. I had some MDA from my buddy (who extracted some last year) and it was awesome stuff, but I knew exacly where it came from and the extraction process. I will not do it off the street because you never know what your really getting, same thing with DMT - that kind of has a distinct look but I still wouldn't get none off the street ...... my buddy only makes them on rare occasions though so its a very special thing when I could get any ......
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28009 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah the DMT I have is from the colorado river toad...got it from a shaman. MM have you ever had sassifras??
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#28013 2 years, 10 months ago
no I havn't heard of it either what is it?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28014 2 years, 10 months ago
Bout a year ago, i was goin to go get some of this with a friend. Didnt know anything bout it so i changed my mind. Plus the same friend was, in the same sentence, talkin bout this supposedly hallucinogenic cactus, that made people bleed outa there eyes and ears.......So yeah. No random chemicals ive never heard of from a dude ive never met, for me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#28015 2 years, 10 months ago
and how is the DMT from that toad compared to DMT extracted from mimosa hostilis roots?

I heard its much more intense but a different experience with the toad - have you tried both?
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28016 2 years, 10 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
and how is the DMT from that toad compared to DMT extracted from mimosa hostilis roots?

I heard its much more intense but a different experience with the toad - have you tried both?

I have only had the Toad...but many of the folks I have shared it with have had other forms of DMT..they all say the toad is intense.. Life changing...one hit break through..

The root of the plant Sassafras albidum contains safrole, which converts naturally, in the liver, into MDA
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420, mddichard07
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28017 2 years, 10 months ago
MM...so the extraction you are talking about is how you get DMT...I've looked into it but haven't done it yet..I have yopo seeds that I would like to see extracted. You don't need to extract but I'm sure you would get a cleaner product
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds