• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31275
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: TL/FF Fantasy Football League 2013

#289908 10 months, 1 week ago
We're over a quarter of the way through the season, and there's currently a 3-way tie at the top of the league between RDR's Rockers, Team Ramrod and The Other Ones. Nice managing there, guys!

The season is going too quickly as always, but there's still plenty of time left for this to be anybody's championship. I know the China Cats are looking to claw their way back to .500 this week!!

Enjoy the games this week, folks!!
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1096

Re: TL/FF Fantasy Football League 2013

#289911 10 months, 1 week ago
Thanks for running things Sue. Been fun, I've been doing really badly in our pay league
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4808
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: TL/FF Fantasy Football League 2013

#289914 10 months, 1 week ago
Thanks Sue!! Even though my teams are not all that good, its still fun. Football season goes so fast. I hate when its over. Although, Go Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31275
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: TL/FF Fantasy Football League 2013

#292565 9 months, 3 weeks ago
All I can say is that the China Cats are going to do better between now and the playoffs, or at least I sure hope so!!

Currently at the top of this league are RDR's Rockers, with Team Ramrod only a tiebreaker behind, both are at 6-2. The current standings are below, but as I said, there are still a bunch of games left and I expect to see some shake ups in this list!


1. RDR's Rockers
2. Team Ramrod (funky420)
3. Ship of Fools (DointhatRag)
4. The Other Ones (NobleGlassArt)
5. Friends of the Devil (23Atwell)
6. My Lightnin too (Zipster)
7. China Cats (SSSue)
8. Tone Warriors (SSDave)
9. Dire Wolves (jim2794)
10. Boxorain (boxorain)


As a reminder, the playoff structure for this league is top 4 teams, weeks 15 and 16. Winner gets some music. Enjoy the games this weekend, folks!! Lions are on a bye, so I can relax a little bit, once I'm through the big Michigan-Michigan State game.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31275
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: TL/FF Fantasy Football League 2013

#298749 8 months, 1 week ago
The playoffs are now set in this league, with the top 4 teams moving on and trying for the championship!!

The top 4 teams are:

1 Team Ramrod
2 RDR's Rockers
3 My Lightnin too
4 Friend of the Devil



Good luck next week to all of you!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4808
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: TL/FF Fantasy Football League 2013

#298762 8 months, 1 week ago
I like my Team in this league!!! Team Ramrod is going down. Good Luck Funky
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16635

Re: TL/FF Fantasy Football League 2013

#298883 8 months, 1 week ago
Anybody else watching this Denver/San Diego game? very exciting so far.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31275
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: TL/FF Fantasy Football League 2013

#298884 8 months, 1 week ago
Equinox wrote:
Anybody else watching this Denver/San Diego game? very exciting so far.

Yep, with Mule soundtrack. Something tells me Denver Man isn't having too much fun at this one, at least not yet. The Broncos' fans, along with a lot of other folks, may have underestimated the Chargers!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16635

Re: TL/FF Fantasy Football League 2013

#298885 8 months, 1 week ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Anybody else watching this Denver/San Diego game? very exciting so far.

Yep, with Mule soundtrack. Something tells me Denver Man isn't having too much fun at this one, at least not yet. The Broncos' fans, along with a lot of other folks, may have underestimated the Chargers!


Hard to say. Denver just scored a TD. Hard to rule out Peyton.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31275
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: TL/FF Fantasy Football League 2013

#298888 8 months, 1 week ago
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Anybody else watching this Denver/San Diego game? very exciting so far.

Yep, with Mule soundtrack. Something tells me Denver Man isn't having too much fun at this one, at least not yet. The Broncos' fans, along with a lot of other folks, may have underestimated the Chargers!


Hard to say. Denver just scored a TD. Hard to rule out Peyton.

With their offense, anything can happen! Should be interesting!
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds