• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Greece is broke

#27627 2 years, 10 months ago
and about to default on loans and quite possibly throwing the euro into a tailspin and bringing on a second recession any thoughts ?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Lynx
Visitor

Re: Greece is broke

#27644 2 years, 10 months ago
Just went there last fall... what a dump. Doesn't surprise me at all. I mean there was trash overflowing in the street bc they were to broke to collect it.

All of Athens stunk like a landfill on a hot summer;s day. And there stood the Parthenon right in the middle of it.

My thoughts: Great! It about time that Asia, Europe, and North America all had to compete on a global scale. It may not be the best for us Americans, but we are not the entire world. Other people deserve a fair shake too. For a lot of reasons, most of them having to do with the abundance of natural resources available to the US for the first 200 years of it's existence, plus the spoils of WWII, the US has been top dog for a long time. Now those days are coming to and end and we have to acknowledge that we are no longer the only high-roller in the Earth's economy.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27647 2 years, 10 months ago
i used to live in astoria a very heavy Greek population,they all said the same thing about greece and that its full of coruption and scammers.The reason i bring it up is its effecting the markets big time .id hate to see a second recession take placewhile so many are being effected by the last/current one.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#27677 2 years, 10 months ago
I don't think things could get much worse for me
I guess I'll have to move into some hobo camp next
Lynx
Visitor

#27685 2 years, 10 months ago