• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

duck bills

#27416 3 years, 2 months ago
where can ya get some? a costume shop i think it would be funny to wear some at the shows
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: duck bills

#27422 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
where can ya get some? a costume shop i think it would be funny to wear some at the shows

Find out n lemme know. Id totally go to the PopQuiz rockin a duckbill. PLATYPI POWER. lol =-)

See if they sell em cheaper in quantity. We need em for all the platypi. haha

=-)Goin FURTHUR of the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR TOUR =-)

P.s. Who all is goin to the jun4.sat.show? Forum gathering/smoke sesh/ shooting of the shit by the Furthur bus at 4:19.
4-5 of us so far. Anyone else care to join? =-)
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#27424 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27427 3 years, 2 months ago
thanks PM i think it would be funny and provide some added visuals for those who indulge
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#27439 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmmmmm i dont think id fit in a kids platypus costume, tho.lol. Im sure they MUST sell an adult platypus getup. TIME TO SCOUR THE INTERNET. Be back in a few with results.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#27440 3 years, 2 months ago
YES, that was quick. Found one.

www.mascotcostumemall.com/Platypus-Duckb...uckmole-MCMO061.html

Things lik $180 tho. haha. The other one i saw was fuk'n nearly $2000, so i guess $180 isnt too bad.

LOL, imagine how i would blow some minds showin up Mid-Show at a platypus. hahaha.Faaaak it'd b great. One second ur trippin, n the next u turn ur head to the right and theres a giant 6 ft platypus dancing ecstatically next to you.

P.S. Who all is goin to the shoreline jun 4th show. Forum gathering/smokesesh/shooting of the shit at 4:19 by the Furthur Prankster Bus. Lik 4-5 of us gettin tgether. Anyone else care to join? =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#27464 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
YES, that was quick. Found one.

www.mascotcostumemall.com/Platypus-Duckb...uckmole-MCMO061.html

Things lik $180 tho. haha. The other one i saw was fuk'n nearly $2000, so i guess $180 isnt too bad.

LOL, imagine how i would blow some minds showin up Mid-Show at a platypus. hahaha.Faaaak it'd b great. One second ur trippin, n the next u turn ur head to the right and theres a giant 6 ft platypus dancing ecstatically next to you.

P.S. Who all is goin to the shoreline jun 4th show. Forum gathering/smokesesh/shooting of the shit at 4:19 by the Furthur Prankster Bus. Lik 4-5 of us gettin tgether. Anyone else care to join? =-)

If I ever saw a giant 6 foot platypus beside me at a show, my only instinct would be to rape it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , DeadHead420
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#27468 3 years, 2 months ago
Well...
You could make an adult version by using an adult sized sweatshirt and pants. I would choose a brown tone.
Also, the craft foam is handy for making the bill and feet, but you could use construction paper or a hand colored paper bag instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, DeadHead420
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#27483 3 years, 2 months ago
space dancing, bud smokin' platypi are the coolest !
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27628 3 years, 2 months ago
im telling ya a bunch of people in costume, it'll really add some fun to the show/lot people will bug out big time get some kazoos and a drum,jug,washboard the platapus jamboree band
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds