• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

GDTS TOO/Robert Hunter Tour Information

#273881 1 year, 3 months ago
Robert Hunter will perform at the following shows:

Thursday, September 26, 2013 at the Paramount Theatre in Huntington, NY. Doors open at 7:00 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Reserved tickets are available for $70.00 via mail order and for $75.00 via credit card.

Saturday, September 28, 2013 at the Symphony Hall in Allentown, PA. Doors open at 7:00 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Reserved tickets are available for $50.00 via mail order and for $55.00 via credit card.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at the Count Basie in Red Bank NJ. Doors open at 7:00 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Reserved tickets are available for $56.00 via mail order and for $61.00 via credit card.

Friday, October 4, 2013 at the Keswick Theatre in Glenside, PA. Doors open at 7:00 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Reserved tickets are available for $50.00 via mail order and for $55.00 via credit card.

Saturday, October 5, 2013 at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY. Doors open at 6:30 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Reserved tickets are available for $55.00 via mail order and for $60.00 via credit card. 18 years and older only.

Monday, October 7, 2013 at the Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA. Doors and Showtime are TBA. Reserved tickets are available for $50.00 via mail order and for $55.00 via credit card.

Thursday, October 10, 2013 at the Town Hall (1 + 1) in New York, NY. Reserved tickets are available for $80.00/$60.00 via mail order and for $85.00/$65.00 via credit card.

The first mail/send in date for the Robert Hunter Tour is Thursday, July 25, 2013.

----------------------------------------------------------

Please check gdtstoo.com for the latest updated Fall Furthur Tour information.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Crew of GDTS TOO

"Arrows of neon and flashing marquees out
on Main Street"

Robert Hunter
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Island Head
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

Re: GDTS TOO/Robert Hunter Tour Information

#273996 1 year, 3 months ago
At the Cap there are $250 VIP tickets which includes a signed poster, some of the soundcheck, and a MEET AND GREET, I'm furiously trying to figure a way to make that and Interlocken Super VIP happen
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: ratdog2112
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#274021 1 year, 3 months ago
I got 2nd row orchestra at the Cap but not the VIP .... that was to steep for me but it does sound great, even though the 'meet and greets' are often not what you expect and a short minute or 2 in a room with a bunch of other people with VIP tix .... not trying to talk it down.

a lot of these tickets went on sale weeks ago, was the mail order date for those shows the same?

--I was trying for a first row lodge but I couldn't find any lodge seats when they went on sale, I think those and maybe 1st row orchestra are for the VIP
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by MushroomMan.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#274030 1 year, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I got 2nd row orchestra at the Cap but not the VIP .... that was to steep for me but it does sound great, even though the 'meet and greets' are often not what you expect and a short minute or 2 in a room with a bunch of other people with VIP tix .... not trying to talk it down.

a lot of these tickets went on sale weeks ago, was the mail order date for those shows the same?

--I was trying for a first row lodge but I couldn't find any lodge seats when they went on sale, I think those and maybe 1st row orchestra are for the VIP

Mail order tickets, this was an e-mail that I received from GDTSTOO at the bottom of the e-mail it said,

The first mail/send in date for the Robert Hunter Tour is Thursday, July 25, 2013.
So my guess is yes the mail order date is for all the shows, starting today.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#274234 1 year, 3 months ago
I hope they announce some shows out west and he comes to California.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#277482 1 year, 2 months ago
I got 12th row at cap, and Boston we got a table! I can't believe how slow these shows are selling. who else is planning on hitting any shows?
The voices tell me what to say
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#277494 1 year, 2 months ago
I'll be catching him at the Keswick. I'm always up for seeing Hunter. I was even lucky enough, about 20 years ago, to see him do a poetry reading. I just checked the Keswick's site and they've added a VIP upgrade option with a soundcheck, meet and greet, and a signed litho that has nothing to do with the ticket location.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#277501 1 year, 2 months ago
never mind I said that already
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#277506 1 year, 2 months ago
we'll have to meet up before hand MushroomMan
The voices tell me what to say
IvoryWheels
Junior Boarder

#277523 1 year, 2 months ago
Hear, hear!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds