• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Jr Admin Team Meeting Thread

#27846 3 years, 5 months ago
This Jr. Admin Team is a fine branch of government, but now I feel it's time to build on this platform. We need meetings about meetings and we need to stay non-profit too! Non-profit is the way to go, because then I can create charities and rip everyone off under the pretense that I really give a flying shit. And BTW, how can I give a flying shit, I can actually make shit fly if I want to. Damn! I'm talking about poop again! I must have a poop fetish, all us 10 year olds do.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#27877 3 years, 5 months ago
captaintony wrote:
This Jr. Admin Team is a fine branch of government, but now I feel it's time to build on this platform. We need meetings about meetings and we need to stay non-profit too! Non-profit is the way to go, because then I can create charities and rip everyone off under the pretense that I really give a flying shit. And BTW, how can I give a flying shit, I can actually make shit fly if I want to. Damn! I'm talking about poop again! I must have a poop fetish, all us 10 year olds do.
don't forget to bury it !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#27905 3 years, 5 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
captaintony wrote:
don't forget to bury it !

doesn't it just disappear when you mow?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#27906 3 years, 5 months ago
nah, it splatters all over and stinks
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27976 3 years, 5 months ago
smite_button.jpg

ECHHHEEMMMMMM * Clears Throat * So whats the Jr Admin plan of action t'day, eh? I say we grow a crop of salvia in the octopus's garden and use captntonys beloved poo for compost. hehe.
Can i ask the support of the JrAdmin team/ Platypi to smite me pleeaaaasse. lol. My karma hasnt budged in a week. Just HAVE to get -100 before tour. =-)
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28582 3 years, 5 months ago
platypi bump
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28590 3 years, 5 months ago
Jr admin team. We have a situation. Jeff g, I mean intothesun is claiming to be an ideal deadhead due to his holier than thou deadhead ideals. And nobody calls that asshole dh420 an asshole except this jr admin team and me. Capt tony made me the admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28610 3 years, 5 months ago
I think we oughta forego the bees n niagara falls, And go straight to level 2 punishment. Any ideas what would be a fitting plan of action for such an occasion?

p.s. i lik it how right after intothebuns finished his little rant on what makes a "proper deadhead", he immediately shows how hyporcritcal he really is.

P.P.S. A DEADHEAD IS SOMEONE WHO LOVES THE DEAD. plain n simple
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#28612 3 years, 5 months ago
justin beber on a tape loop for 72 hrs
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28613 3 years, 5 months ago