• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Jr Admin Team Meeting Thread

#27797 3 years, 4 months ago
mandala wrote:
why do you feel the need to bring this adolescent lameness over here, ms. jimp? you've got the zone for this kind of shit; that's not enough for you?

Oh no! Not another one! Mandela, are you a hater of fun? I know your just hated on the zone, but don't you want a fresh start over here? Why don't you read through the threads before making lame comments? Let's agree that we are allowed to have fun and you are allowed to do whatever it is you do, but don't get all high and mighty over here.
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#27801 3 years, 4 months ago
there's a huge gap between fun, which i'm a big time fan of, and the sheer stupidity the zoners like to wallow in. i was just hoping for better here, but if you're in a big rush to sink to that same level, i'll just mosey along...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27806 3 years, 4 months ago
Your welcome to stay. Just save your preaching for the next rapture dude.
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#27810 3 years, 4 months ago
what's your zoner id, neverstop? how about just leaving the zoner scum over there and not infesting this new board also?
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
Lynx
Visitor

#27817 3 years, 4 months ago
Ms Jimp! Ms Jimp! That guy you warned us about is being mean to Neverstop! Help!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27819 3 years, 4 months ago
get the box and the paddle
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27823 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
mandala wrote:
why do you feel the need to bring this adolescent lameness over here, ms. jimp? you've got the zone for this kind of shit; that's not enough for you?

Oh no! Not another one! Mandela, are you a hater of fun? I know your just hated on the zone, but don't you want a fresh start over here? Why don't you read through the threads before making lame comments? Let's agree that we are allowed to have fun and you are allowed to do whatever it is you do, but don't get all high and mighty over here.

NOBODY and i mean NOBODY gets away with talkin to ms jimp like that. She is the reasonable, level headed part of the Platypi, and we will not stand for such a thing. MANDALA MAY I INTRODUCE YOU TO MY PLATYPUS. He will rape your soul, and give you 7 different STDs with his quadruple barbed penis of fury. You havent the slightest idea the can of crazy you jus opened. MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27825 3 years, 4 months ago
mandala wrote:
what's your zoner id, neverstop? how about just leaving the zoner scum over there and not infesting this new board also?

Actually, im not a zoner. Never was. Its funny, but you are actually the zoner scum causing the infestation over here. Lynx, get that special shampoo and fine tooth comb out. We need to get rid of this infestation right away.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27827 3 years, 4 months ago
mandala wrote:

And lay off ms. Jimp. She's good people.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27828 3 years, 4 months ago
mandala wrote:
there's a huge gap between fun, which i'm a big time fan of, and the sheer stupidity the zoners like to wallow in. i was just hoping for better here, but if you're in a big rush to sink to that same level, i'll just mosey along...

Mosey along, already. Your negativity isnt welcome, dude.............kick rocks already.

Jeesh, some people. I jus dont get em. What do i have to do in life to feel like i am so much better than everyone and that i set the WAY things should BE. The RIGHT way. The ONLY way.

Damn you childish forumjunkies. Ya make me sick with your nonsense. This is a serious motherfuckin place. Not a place for kidding around. DONT YOU ALL SEEE. GROW UP .

=-)Goin FURTHUR on the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR Tour=-)

P.S. Who all's goin to shoreline for the jun 4th show? Tis a forum gathering/ SmokeSesh/Shooting of the shit by the Furthur Prankster Bus at 4:19. Bout 5-6 of us so far. Anyone else goin, care to join us?
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds