• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Where are all my Baseball fans!

#277549 8 months, 1 week ago
Dude the Phillys are 18.5 games behind the division leader and 13 games out of the wild card. Stranger things have happened I guess. The Cardinals are the tema that always manages to slip into the playoffs and do damage inthe playoffs. Clint Hurdle will figure out a way to kill the Pirates season.

I could have sowrn you said you were a Giants fan?? Or is that only when the win the world series?
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#277551 8 months, 1 week ago
Denver Man wrote:
Dude the Phillys are 18.5 games behind the division leader and 13 games out of the wild card. Stranger things have happened I guess. The Cardinals are the tema that always manages to slip into the playoffs and do damage inthe playoffs. Clint Hurdle will figure out a way to kill the Pirates season.

I could have sowrn you said you were a Giants fan?? Or is that only when the win the world series?

Sorry I didn't mean the Philly's, I meant the Cards. Thanks for catching that I'll correct it. And I am a Giants fan for the National League and the Mariners for the American. Giants have just hit rock bottom this year and the injuries haven't help.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#277552 8 months, 1 week ago
Braves just snapped that big win streak DM ^^ .. NL EAST is always a tough. Should make for a great September and October
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#277591 8 months, 1 week ago
St.Stephenhead wrote:
Braves just snapped that big win streak DM ^^ .. NL EAST is always a tough. Should make for a great September and October

Phillies are coming back! Gotta start somewhere!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#277593 8 months, 1 week ago
They have been tough in recent years past. Wouldn't mind if they took a year off to build
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#277614 8 months, 1 week ago
St.Stephenhead wrote:
They have been tough in recent years past. Wouldn't mind if they took a year off to build

I was really just joking. In all seriousness, it's going take more than a year for the Phils to rebuild.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#277625 8 months, 1 week ago
The Cards have been white cold lately. The catcher and best hitter injured. Playing Pittsburg right now. We could sure stand to make up some ground, but its a long season and we do seem to have a way of making it into the playoffs. So the current down trend isn't bothering me to much.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#277636 8 months, 1 week ago
Ossumpei wrote:
The Cards have been white cold lately. The catcher and best hitter injured. Playing Pittsburg right now. We could sure stand to make up some ground, but its a long season and we do seem to have a way of making it into the playoffs. So the current down trend isn't bothering me to much.

The Cards are a great organization. I think the Braves are too. No matter what changes come their way they endure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#277637 8 months, 1 week ago
ratdog2112 wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

Sorry I didn't mean the Philly's, I meant the Cards. Thanks for catching that I'll correct it. And I am a Giants fan for the National League and the Mariners for the American. Giants have just hit rock bottom this year and the injuries haven't help.

I was just kidding man, just messing with you ... sorry brother
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#277658 8 months, 1 week ago
i bet the expos will win the pennant this season
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 8 months, 1 week ago by wlewis.
Time to create page: 0.85 seconds