• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

Re: Where are all my Baseball fans!

#273298 1 year, 3 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
I guess you haven't checked the NL central this year.

The Cardinals, Reds, and Pirates are the three best teams this year.

I'm a Cards fan but can't predict who will win the pennant

They've all played so good and are so close it really could be anyone's.

La who??

Im a Braves Fan and they have the same record as Pittsburgh. Except the Braves are in first not third
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
The following user(s) said Thank You: MS_half-step
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#273302 1 year, 3 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Its over buddy, Puig has gotten figured out. Hes not having that all star month anymore. The pitchers are figuring him out on the seconed time around. Ramierez is another story. I wish the giants would of got him. Kemp is not going to stay healthy. I must say though, I believe they will win the west. They wont win the nlcs or the WS. The giants are about to be sellers. Two out of three year champs, this is not their year. I am a bay area fan, I think the A's knock the tigers out in the alcs this year. Anybody but the Dodgers

Hahaha no doubt! ANYONE but the Dodgers! lol There is still plenty of time for them to blow it. I actually think AZ will take the division. I can only dream about the possibilities if the Rocks could land a pitcher.... that has been their achilles heel since the very beginning..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#273328 1 year, 3 months ago
Can't believe there a few Mariners fans out there. Cool.

Last night's win put them 6 games under .500, which certainly aint going to win anything but they are headed the right direction. Playoffs doubtful but I will take anything over .500. That being said, I heard some talk radio about our acceptance of mediocrity in Seattle, and it's true in sports. Lame.

Dodgers - have decent talent but need to become a team. My son has a signed Tommy Lasorda ball from his induction in to the HOF.

Now the Red Sox, my other team, looks great though have a weak bull pen.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#275181 1 year, 2 months ago
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I've got more important stuff to worry about. The front office for my Phillies still doesn't know if they're going to be buyers or sellers at the trade deadline. The next six games -- against the white hot Cards and the equally powerful Tigers -- will tell the tale. And we just dropped two games to the Mets.

It should be an interesting series this weekend, Equinox. Go Tigers!!

My stomach's already churning!

Equinox, you've got my sincere sympathy on both the Phillie's' struggles and now the Eagles losing Maclin. Seriously, the latter especially is a real shame!
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#277405 1 year, 2 months ago
Dodgers are still in first place 7 and a half games ahead of the Diamondbacks who are in second.
Go Dodgers !!!!!!!!!!!!
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#277407 1 year, 2 months ago
Big Blue Wrecking Crew is back Baby! Puig , once in a generation player!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingTurtle
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#277408 1 year, 2 months ago
montreal expos or STFU!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#277499 1 year, 2 months ago
Tucson John wrote:

Dodgers are coming into Philly this weekend. Seriously thinking about going down just to see them live. They're breaking some club records that have stood for decades.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#277514 1 year, 2 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Tucson John wrote:

Dodgers are coming into Philly this weekend. Seriously thinking about going down just to see them live. They're breaking some club records that have stood for decades.

Go Phillies!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, ChefArugula
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#277540 1 year, 2 months ago
Got a Mariners fan here, won't be a playoff this year but they're showing some good talent coming out of Tacoma, still could use some help with pitching but Iwakuma and Saunders has been a nice help for Felix this year so he doesn't have to carry the load by himself, Saunders a nice addition but has been really up and down. The good news this year is we're not in the cellar and are showing signs of improvement. So go Mariners 2014 watch out possible play off bound.
Looking through this thread lots of LA fans sorry guys, I think the team to watch for in the National League is the Cards and the Braves, in the American League is Boston and Detroit. And if I had to chose a cinderella team that could throw a wrench in the mix would be the Texas in the American League who has the best road record in baseball, and Pittsburgh in the National League with the best home record.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by ratdog2112.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds