• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1117

Penn,s Peak heads up.

#272932 1 year, 3 months ago
All attending Phil show on the 24th should be aware they allow vending on the dirt parking lot to the left at top of hill. Those vending should also notice the cruisers on top of hill. This will be a fine show and all we need is a little common sense and we will be fine.

P.S. There is no cancellation for lightning only for tornado's
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3355

Re: Penn,s Peak heads up.

#272933 1 year, 3 months ago
Did anyone tell them "Tornado Kevin" is coming down the NE extension Wednesday?

-- smell every flower --
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Penn,s Peak heads up.

#272934 1 year, 3 months ago
Penns Peak is one of my favorite venues

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SMOKING INSIDE!!

they have spotters in the balcony, just waiting to pounce...

you'll hav no one but yourself to blame, if u get tossed...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1117

Re: Penn,s Peak heads up.

#272936 1 year, 3 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
Penns Peak is one of my favorite venues

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SMOKING INSIDE!!

they have spotters in the balcony, just waiting to pounce...

you'll hav no one but yourself to blame, if u get tossed...


There is a big balcony to go out on and smoke they just dont want there cabin burnt to the ground.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1117

Re: Penn,s Peak heads up.

#272940 1 year, 3 months ago
kevin wrote:
Did anyone tell them "Tornado Kevin" is coming down the NE extension Wednesday?



And i was looking forward to meeting you or meeting again im not sure if we met yet.
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3355

Re: Penn,s Peak heads up.

#272943 1 year, 3 months ago
I think we met once (Capitol??) , anyway I'll be there around 630 latest. I think I have your cell#, I'll give you a shout when I get there.

-- smell every flower --
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1117

Re: Penn,s Peak heads up.

#272984 1 year, 3 months ago
kevin wrote:
I think we met once (Capitol??) , anyway I'll be there around 630 latest. I think I have your cell#, I'll give you a shout when I get there.



I remember it was at bethel last summer you said you knew it was me because of a picture you saw.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds