• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: Weather------Bummer

#272482 9 months, 1 week ago
CMAC the venue sucks big time and this head will make sure that fucking town dont get another penny should have played bethel in the first place. lesson learned hopefully everyone can see the greed from that venue. What a joke the safest place is in your car and cops chased people out on the highway into every direction so i dont buy the saftey factor. They got there money and wanted to go home early was all.
kblodget
Junior Boarder

#272628 9 months, 1 week ago
Agreed!. Missed you there Jeff. Last minute decision to drive down from Toronto. The only positive was took my twin 7-year old girls to their first show.
Last Edit: 9 months, 1 week ago by kblodget.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#272822 9 months ago
for our safety we should all go out to our cars in the 'unsafe' conditions and leave immediately

that's what Phil said they were being told to tell us... which was seconds after Bobby told us to hang around and they'll be back

at least he told us to drive safe

a storms coming in and it's to dangerous to play so the safest thing is for everybody to go drive threw the storm -- safe travels!

then we leave and theres no rain, no lightening or thunder for at least an hour... well besides a tiny little shower but no lightning after they kicked us out until the show would have normally been over
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#272823 9 months ago
cars are safer to be inside during lightning
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#272825 9 months ago
yea sitting in the car maybe be safer... not getting kicked off lot and forced to drive threw a storm out in the middle of nowhere

like I said nothing was happening outside but to say "the safest thing is to go get in your cars and leave immediately" didn't seem like to good of advice

especially telling a bunch of people who are intoxicated that could use and were likely counting on the extra time to sober up .... that they now have to leave immediately during the storm

glad I wasn't one of those intoxicated people, what a buzz kill that would of been...
Last Edit: 9 months ago by MushroomMan.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#272839 9 months ago
I am with you man, that was the biggest horseshit move I have even seen from a concert venue. EVER.

On the bright side it was cool seeing some east coast FFF I rarely or never get to see!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds