• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: boarders who have fun Pl report for detention

#28270 3 years, 2 months ago
DancingBear wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
Ok its lunch time here. Now what I have found out is it is not cool to eat big macs or egg mcmuffins here. Shakin Nagan scolded me for that. Im pretty sure you should not grocery shop at Walmart. The walmart phenomenon is fairly new so we will have to wait for future studies to figure out why them saving us tons of money on groceries, gas, and other items is bad for us. Vegan is the way to go. Its very cool to present yourself as a vegan. Wait until all vegans leave to gorge yourself on pizza and chicken wings. It is also cool to have some tofu in your fridge just so you can say "I wonder if there's tofu in the fridge" . In a pinch, always go for the grilled cheese or veggies burritos. Those are actually good. Free roaming, free range is good to, even though we are still going to butcher their asses, dredge em in seasoned flour, and deep fry til golden brown. At least they were happy when they were alive. Does anyone have anything they want to add?

I love animals, they're delicious.

That's what dh420 said.....
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28289 3 years, 2 months ago
Class, class, QUIET!!!! thank you.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28290 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
DancingBear wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
Ok its lunch time here. Now what I have found out is it is not cool to eat big macs or egg mcmuffins here. Shakin Nagan scolded me for that. Im pretty sure you should not grocery shop at Walmart. The walmart phenomenon is fairly new so we will have to wait for future studies to figure out why them saving us tons of money on groceries, gas, and other items is bad for us. Vegan is the way to go. Its very cool to present yourself as a vegan. Wait until all vegans leave to gorge yourself on pizza and chicken wings. It is also cool to have some tofu in your fridge just so you can say "I wonder if there's tofu in the fridge" . In a pinch, always go for the grilled cheese or veggies burritos. Those are actually good. Free roaming, free range is good to, even though we are still going to butcher their asses, dredge em in seasoned flour, and deep fry til golden brown. At least they were happy when they were alive. Does anyone have anything they want to add?

I love animals, they're delicious.

That's what dh420 said.....

He meant delicious in a sexual way, like Liberace would say, "Oh, those gerbils look delicious!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28303 3 years, 2 months ago
Philosophy and Hypocrites 101 now in session.

Lesson 1: What is a deadhead? Most would say, "One who loves GD music". But there is no easy answer. In order to be be a head on this board, you must first understand peace, love and understanding. However, it is critical that you follow that up with insinuations of violence, name calling, and go fuck yourselves. Then volunteer to be a moderator after you report others to the moderator. This is where the hypocrite part comes in. I know, I know. It's very difficult to comprehend. Let us delve further. There is to be no diversity, so all that don't follow a certain "like mindedness", or "compassion" to ideals, must leave the board immediately. This is why we must conform. This is a very difficult philosophy to understand. Lets us talk more.....
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28365 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Philosophy and Hypocrites 101 now in session.

Lesson 1: What is a deadhead? Most would say, "One who loves GD music". But there is no easy answer. In order to be be a head on this board, you must first understand peace, love and understanding. However, it is critical that you follow that up with insinuations of violence, name calling, and go fuck yourselves. Then volunteer to be a moderator after you report others to the moderator. This is where the hypocrite part comes in. I know, I know. It's very difficult to comprehend. Let us delve further. There is to be no diversity, so all that don't follow a certain "like mindedness", or "compassion" to ideals, must leave the board immediately. This is why we must conform. This is a very difficult philosophy to understand. Lets us talk more.....

Oh! Oh! i got a question! gotta question! Oh! Oh!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28368 3 years, 2 months ago
Yes capt.tony. What is your question?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28372 3 years, 2 months ago
let's say you got this friend, he's real obnoxious on internet boards, he's always crying out for attention, I think my friend is like 10 years old cause he talks about the dumbest things, I can't even repeat some of the stuff he says, cause you would send me to the principal, and I don't want to be any trouble. Guess I don't have a question, just wanted to talk about my friend. He touches himself alot too, is that normal?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28374 3 years, 2 months ago
Touching yourself is only allowed at the bus station. Next question please.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds