• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: boarders who have fun Pl report for detention

#27802 3 years, 5 months ago
Martha Stewart is hot. I heard she likes it in the pooper.

Calm down class, calm down. I was just showing you an example of the kind of childish behavior that will surely get you reported.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27804 3 years, 5 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Moving on to childish behavior. Skull fucking, cheetah fucking, dosing your kids, and smoking crack with ms. Jimp while her kids drive is definitely out. This could cause a select few to cry to the moderater. Still not as controversial as Chaz but annoying to people who post on a public board but expect privacy. Capt tony is a childish behavior expert and should be here shortly. He is currently itching his nutsack wondering if its ok to do it at the grocery store while dosing his kids.

P.S. - dh420 writes like he is living in an episode of bill and teds excellent adventure.

lol, ummm im not quite sure what that means. I do love bill & ted tho, so its cool. lol

I jus realized i havent commented on the whole chaz thing. Didnt even know who that was, so i looked it up.
Im prochoice, so i dont have any problems wiith transgender people at all. In fact, sometimes i wish i had some funbags to play around with. But only temporary ones. I dont want any back problems.

=-)Goin FURTHUR on the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR Tour=-)

P.S. Who all's goin to shoreline for the jun 4th show? Tis a forum gathering/ SmokeSesh/Shooting of the shit by the Furthur Prankster Bus at 4:19. Bout 5-6 of us so far. Anyone else goin, care to join us?
Lynx
Visitor

#27805 3 years, 5 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Sorry I'm late teach! I was sratching my ball sack in the library once again

DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27808 3 years, 5 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Sorry I'm late teach! I was sratching my ball sack in the library once again - I was reading up on Martha Stewart ettiquette. She's one whacked out bitch. Did you know there is two different forks and spoons?! I walked into McDonalds today and said dammit I want my extra forks and spoons! They told me sir, you know you're not allowed within 20 miles of this establilshment. Geesh, they act like masturbatiing in public is illegal.

We all know masturbating in public is frowned upon. But this begs another question to be asked. Is it alright/proper to have sex with a motor vehicle in public??? True story, saw this clip online ( i think crazyshit.com) where this dude stopped by a bronco (car not horse) and pulled down his pants & started fucking the grill.........ouch...right? wrong? Yay Nay? Fun?Bore?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27809 3 years, 5 months ago
then she sniffs her fingers,bet she feels "not so fresh"
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#27811 3 years, 5 months ago
lol ..... at least those types of videos work for me
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27815 3 years, 5 months ago
Your prochoice? So that means your cool if Chaz would have just been aborted in the first place? Oh 420, you crack me up. Dude, im cool with Chaz doing whatever she wants to do to. That's what is so funny. I'm just not allowed to voice my opinion about how fucked up it is. Just as she can freely do as she wants, so can I. Nothing prejudicial about it. But legally making her an official man even though she still has a vag? Why? Now back to class. You'll receive no extra credit for this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27818 3 years, 5 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Sorry I'm late teach! I was sratching my ball sack in the library once again - I was reading up on Martha Stewart ettiquette. She's one whacked out bitch. Did you know there is two different forks and spoons?! I walked into McDonalds today and said dammit I want my extra forks and spoons! They told me sir, you know you're not allowed within 20 miles of this establilshment. Geesh, they act like masturbatiing in public is illegal.

We all know masturbating in public is frowned upon. But this begs another question to be asked. Is it alright/proper to have sex with a motor vehicle in public??? True story, saw this clip online ( i think crazyshit.com) where this dude stopped by a bronco (car not horse) and pulled down his pants & started fucking the grill.........ouch...right? wrong? Yay Nay? Fun?Bore?

It all depends. Was it a good looking bronco? And if a dog can do it why cant I?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27821 3 years, 5 months ago
Lynx wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Sorry I'm late teach! I was sratching my ball sack in the library once again

Excellent example of childish behavior lynx. And it made me horny. You will receive double extra credit for that.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27822 3 years, 5 months ago
smells fishy
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds