• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: boarders who have fun Pl report for detention

#27433 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi class. How is everyone this fine tuesday mornin?? I DONT CARE. FUCK YOU...oops sorry class. Tourettes syndrome. My bad.
Now first lesson of the day, POOPYCOCKBALLLICK, *clears throat*. Damn tourettes,man. Ima get smited for my syndrome.
One on the furthur boards must never, and i repeat, NEVER post anything nonsensical or in the joking spirit. We are adults goddamnit...welll, im 21, so im an adult in transition. Turn'n 22 at Saratoga show!!! Mayb ill grow up then. lol
Now, its seeeeems to me that most of the characters ranting about the "trouble makers" are causing all the trouble. Said people spout for hours about how ridiculous and damaging this content is for the forum.....when it seeeeeems lik ALL of what they say is hypocritical. (Now, im only talkin bout lik 1-2 people on here, so =-) )

I sayyy if you wanna act crazy....act crazy....If you wanna be a hard on all the time, n try to rain on peoples forum parade....lock urself in a cage with 20 platypi in heat (do platypi go in to heat??) and get attacked by 80 barbed penis'

Im not sayin bein serious every once in a while woulnt be nice. But theres other places you can go if you wanna tlk bout the procedure it would take to remove said stick from thy ass.

And noooow for something completely different class
Itttssssssss PETEY THE PLATYPUS, the DUCKBILLED PRO NONSENSE PHENOM
ANY QUESTIONS FOR PETEY KIDS???
Now, dont be shy
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27436 3 years, 3 months ago
question.do platypi wear condoms? if so are the steel belted rubbers? do you buy them by the case and where?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27437 3 years, 3 months ago
Quadruple sheathed magnum his/her pleasure platytrojan condoms are available for sale out the back of CaptnTony's house.

Discount Tuesday- With every 3 orders of platytrojan condoms, u get a blender free. =-)

=-)Goin FURTHUR of the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR TOUR =-)

P.s. Who all is goin to the jun4.sat.show? Forum gathering/smoke sesh/ shooting of the shit by the Furthur bus at 4:19.
4-5 of us so far. Anyone else care to join? =-)
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#27447 3 years, 3 months ago
You guys are so friggin funny. I laugh my ass off every time i read the forum....thank you.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, neverstop66, DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#27461 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Quadruple sheathed magnum his/her pleasure platytrojan condoms are available for sale out the back of CaptnTony's house.

Discount Tuesday- With every 3 orders of platytrojan condoms, u get a blender free. =-)

=-)Goin FURTHUR of the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR TOUR =-)

P.s. Who all is goin to the jun4.sat.show? Forum gathering/smoke sesh/ shooting of the shit by the Furthur bus at 4:19.
4-5 of us so far. Anyone else care to join? =-)

do you need some more 420, they're right at the bottom of this rain barrel, go ahead and get em yourself.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#27462 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I have arranged for a little yellow bus to bring 420 to and from class. He will also have a "special" assistant at his side to help him at all times.

I bumped you up - there's no reason for you to be in the negatives.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27646 3 years, 3 months ago
Nice job explaining the platypus phenomenon 420. Your services have been greatly appreciated so i will give you one smite. I especially like the explanation about about 20 platypi = 80 barbed penises. Very educational. Now get back in the rain barrel. You are being shipped to the Falls to see how well you float. Next up, Health class, talking about drugs on this board, and other childish behaviors that are ruining it for all 4 complainers.
Lynx
Visitor

#27648 3 years, 3 months ago
I have never done illegal drugs nor have illegal drugs ever been done in my presence.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by .
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27649 3 years, 3 months ago
nor. have I,thats my story and im sticking to it
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27653 3 years, 3 months ago
Lynx wrote:
I have never done illegal drugs nor have illegal drugs ever been done in my presence.

Yes. Thank you lynx. That is the correct answer. You should be high on the music alone as well as all that magical fairy dust being farted by unicorns. That stuff is potent. I must take wifey for a ride on my motorcycle. Back in a few. Would anyone else like to practice their political correctness while i'm gone?
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds