• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: STREAMERS NEEDED!!!!!!!

#270785 1 year ago
Rob generally takes care of the NYC area shows.Not surprised that he wasn't in Cooperstown.Thought he woulda been in Jersey and Philly though
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#270787 1 year ago
Streaming would make me nervous .. Too many haters out there
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
wryan6847
Senior Boarder

#270791 1 year ago
Talking my girl into letting me borrow iphone 4 for tomorrow night in Boston. Will stream.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, DancingTurtle
wryan6847
Senior Boarder

#270797 1 year ago
How will u know if i'm streaming? What do I need to do? Do I wear a shirt with a breast pocket to hold the phone?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#270803 1 year ago
Helpful streaming hints that were posted in the set list thread 7/14

Test streaming before actually doing it to figure it all out!

KFender: I usually use a child bandaid and put it over my camera lens with the pad over the lens so as to not get any glue on the lens.Last night I just held my finger over the lens.TMax if you want to take care of the first set I will do the second.Otherwise I may be buying a second battery before Friday.Let me know and we'll go from there

I usually hold it because I am taller than average so I can get it above the chatter of people.The most important thing is don't let it detract from your good time.You're there for your enjoyment first and foremost,if it gets to be too much just turn it off.It will really depend on the crowd around you.If they are well mannered then the cupholder of a lawn chair would work.There will be haters who say that it sounds bad or whatever.Then I tell them I'll just put it away and generally the appreciative ones will scold the hater into being quiet lol

FurthurFlower: Ive streamed a few times and just here are just some of the things ive done. I will make sure my battery is completely charged if not mostly charged before showtime. I usually shut it down while I'm hanging in the lot and fire it back up before show time. I make sure I'm signed in to ustream before the show so that way when they start all I gotta do is press live and forget about it. I'll just hold the phone in my hand with the camera part in my palm. Or I'll set it on the chair or arm rest if I get tired of holding it. Maybe a shirt pocket would work as well. And I dance and move all around while holding it so don't think you have to stay still! Any other questions feel free to ask!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill, SunshineSue, wryan6847
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#270869 1 year ago
Thanks for organizing this, Emily! You're the best! I wish I could share my fresh made chocolate-covered loganberries with you. If you like dark chocolate (who doesn't?), I will share my simple recipe for home-made organic dark chocolate with you. Since learning the simple technique, I advanced to using molds so the chocolate can have a sweet berry inside. Thanks again!
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#270877 1 year ago
TMax wrote:
I'll stream first set at CMAC. I will also try streaming from Gilford tomorrow. I have a Droid Razr - not the MAXX so I don't know how long my battery will last. Let's see how Gilford goes, hopefully I'll learn a thing or two and then maybe I'll try Boston too. I'll be there both nights. I'm TMax11 on Ustream.

Be nice to me during the stream... I'm a streaming virgin

Thanks for venturing into unexplored territory. May you have a pleasant night at the show! I know little about providing streams, but I enjoy very much listening to them. I found your site, ustream.tv/channel/works22, but only heard something on the first test. I don't know exactly what you were testing, but the audio was not heard beyond the start of the second test. Good luck! Thank you for your intentions in Cooperstown and today! The best you can is all that you can do. Have fun at the show! Please don't allow any negativity to creep into your night. Sometimes people can be rude in UStream chat!
Thank You Jerry
kfender
Gold Boarder

#271142 1 year ago
Sadly the heat might win out on Friday.Jen told me last night that it will probably too hot for the kids,therefore she may not want to go.On the other side of the coin I would then have nothing to deal with so I may be able to stream freely.If TMax wants to handle the first set then I can do the second no problem
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, FurthurFlower67
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#271146 1 year ago
One more week of shows until break.

It's ridiculous that they couldn't continue into Midwest from Ohio.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#271638 1 year ago
Hey guys. I'm here at all good but I don't have my extra battery and I don't have wonderful cell service. I can try streaming yonder tonight but I wouldn't bank on this working out too well...sorry to get anyone's hopes up if this doesn't work (the extra battery was in the other car doh!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds