• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

STREAMERS NEEDED!!!!!!!

#270600 9 months, 1 week ago
310755_276643825713868_1415740188_n.jpg

I know the FFF can pull together and get the rest of the tour streamed for the folks who can make it to the show. We have done it in the past! Think of all those times you have been blessed with a stream when you didn't have tickets to the show. It's time to give back to the community!!!!

Its rather simple and if anyone has any questions about streaming please speak up! We have a few fellow streamers on this board who can give a few pointers and tips.....

All that is need is a smart phone! You download the Ustream app, create an account, go live, set it and forget it!!!! Back up battery would be helpful. But if you dont feel like spending the $$ on one you can make sure your friends have smart phones so they can finish streaming when your phone dies.

Please help those who can't make it out east! We would love to be there!

377880_276639855714265_1551011418_n.jpg
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, Sustainabill, kevin, SunshineSue, DancingTurtle, pink11
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: STREAMERS NEEDED!!!!!!!

#270635 9 months, 1 week ago
It will be me,Jen and the kids at CMAC on Friday but I'll see what I can do.Also we'll be going to Steely Dan the next night if there is any interest in that
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, pink11
TMax
Senior Boarder

#270644 9 months, 1 week ago
I'll stream first set at CMAC. I will also try streaming from Gilford tomorrow. I have a Droid Razr - not the MAXX so I don't know how long my battery will last. Let's see how Gilford goes, hopefully I'll learn a thing or two and then maybe I'll try Boston too. I'll be there both nights. I'm TMax11 on Ustream.

Be nice to me during the stream... I'm a streaming virgin
You can't get lost when you're always found...
Last Edit: 9 months, 1 week ago by TMax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, DancingTurtle, pink11
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#270651 9 months, 1 week ago
Great pictures Em.
pink11
Gold Boarder

#270655 9 months, 1 week ago
Man I love the way you kids organize!
Thanks to Kfender for that amazing 2nd. set opener!
Really lucky to be able to hear that and to see the pics of the stage with the houses in the back.

We are going to Interlocken but don't have a smartphone, maybe we can get one by then.

Thanks again to all you generous streamers and all those who keep us informed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#270670 9 months, 1 week ago
Thank you Kfender and TMax! This is what the community is about sharing the love! Lots of goodness headed your way!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#270675 9 months ago
[quote="FurthurFlower67" post=270600]
310755_276643825713868_1415740188_n.jpg

I made love to Marylinn Monroe with great vigah!!
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#270772 9 months ago
Streaming is fun and easy!! And you can sure make a whole lot of people happy doing it!!!
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#270777 9 months ago
I'm surprised by Rob's lack of streams
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#270782 9 months ago
I'm gonna be at all good all 4 days. Any requests for streams? Itll be my first time but I do have 2 batteries. Let me know....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, pink11
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds