• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#26991 3 years, 2 months ago
Mssssssss Jimp. How was ur vacation, eh? Pictures? =-)








=-) Goin FURTHUR on the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR Tour. See u freaks out there !!! =-)
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
Posts:674
I take pictures

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#26993 3 years, 2 months ago
i will get to it, i came home to the news that my dad is going to be transferred to hospice tomorrow, i am a bit pre occupied with handling things at the moment
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Lynx
Visitor

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#26995 3 years, 2 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
i was referring to Capitan Tony Lynx , you spruce the place up as well .....Mr Jimp and I have a friend who is dating a guy who had to go to a workshop out in California somewhere to learn to give and receive love , the uptight folks remind me of the descriptions i have heard of him , damn glitter shitting unicorns will screw stuff up all the time


Oh. My bad, LOL! But thanks for wanting me to stay too.


Oh captain my captain! Don't abandon the ship and leave your crew to founder in this hostile sea of self-righteousness alone!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#26996 3 years, 2 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
i will get to it, i came home to the news that my dad is going to be transferred to hospice tomorrow, i am a bit pre occupied with handling things at the moment


Ima send out some positive vibrations to ur dad. =-)






=-) Goin FURTHUR on the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR Tour. See u freaks out there !!! =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsJimp
Lynx
Visitor

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#26998 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry to hear that Ms. Jimp. Good thoughts to you, your Dad and the the rest of your family
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by .
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
Posts:674
I take pictures

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#26999 3 years, 2 months ago
thanks
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#27002 3 years, 2 months ago
Lynx wrote:
MsJimp wrote:
i was referring to Capitan Tony Lynx , you spruce the place up as well .....Mr Jimp and I have a friend who is dating a guy who had to go to a workshop out in California somewhere to learn to give and receive love , the uptight folks remind me of the descriptions i have heard of him , damn glitter shitting unicorns will screw stuff up all the time


Oh. My bad, LOL! But thanks for wanting me to stay too.


Oh captain my captain! Don't abandon the ship and leave your crew to founder in this hostile sea of self-righteousness alone!




*clears throat* HIS crew.......I recall being the almighty leader of the prestigious platypi. lmao Hes Captn but im commander. Although i do not support the recent negativity on the board by some platypi n other forum members.


The Platypi will reign til the end of time....which might be t'morrow, or the next day, or the next day.
So lets all break out our peacepipes, and love thy forum neighbor. *Inhaling deeeply from steamroller*
See..dont we all feel better. lol


THE ANTICIPATION OF THE SHORELINE SHOW, N THEN POP QUIZ IS OVERWHELMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynx
Visitor

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#27004 3 years, 2 months ago
Please forgive my insubordination, Commodore Platypus.
thundershouter
Visitor

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#27020 3 years, 2 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
more goodbye cruel furthurboard threads will get them in the game a little more because the author will not leave lol it could make for some great meltdown space and fine discussion I know for one I would not like to see you go as you spruce the place up


Like sprucing up an outhouse by wiping green snots on the wall
Abba
Gold Boarder
Posts:1025
I missed Jerry!

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#27033 3 years, 2 months ago
I liked the Totem name but thundershouter will work
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#27120 3 years, 2 months ago
Abba wrote:
I liked the Totem name but thundershouter will work


A deuchbag is a deuchbag by any name.
thundershouter
Visitor

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#27126 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Abba wrote:
I liked the Totem name but thundershouter will work


A deuchbag is a deuchbag by any name.


You can say that again. Lol
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds