• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Lynx
Visitor

Re: Just tired of it all!!!

#26985 2 years, 11 months ago
oh no that was not a goodbye cruel world post! When I said I'd rather laugh with the sinners I was referring to the platypus crew. I'll be around, if for no other reason that to show these old-fart deadheads the truth: That we are not all cut from the same mould and we do not all fit your pre-concieved notions of what a deadhead should be!
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#26989 2 years, 11 months ago
i was referring to Capitan Tony Lynx , you spruce the place up as well .....Mr Jimp and I have a friend who is dating a guy who had to go to a workshop out in California somewhere to learn to give and receive love , the uptight folks remind me of the descriptions i have heard of him , damn glitter shitting unicorns will screw stuff up all the time
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26991 2 years, 11 months ago
Mssssssss Jimp. How was ur vacation, eh? Pictures? =-)

=-) Goin FURTHUR on the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR Tour. See u freaks out there !!! =-)
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#26993 2 years, 11 months ago
i will get to it, i came home to the news that my dad is going to be transferred to hospice tomorrow, i am a bit pre occupied with handling things at the moment
Lynx
Visitor

#26995 2 years, 11 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
i was referring to Capitan Tony Lynx , you spruce the place up as well .....Mr Jimp and I have a friend who is dating a guy who had to go to a workshop out in California somewhere to learn to give and receive love , the uptight folks remind me of the descriptions i have heard of him , damn glitter shitting unicorns will screw stuff up all the time

Oh. My bad, LOL! But thanks for wanting me to stay too.

Oh captain my captain! Don't abandon the ship and leave your crew to founder in this hostile sea of self-righteousness alone!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#26996 2 years, 11 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
i will get to it, i came home to the news that my dad is going to be transferred to hospice tomorrow, i am a bit pre occupied with handling things at the moment

Ima send out some positive vibrations to ur dad. =-)

=-) Goin FURTHUR on the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR Tour. See u freaks out there !!! =-)
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsJimp
Lynx
Visitor

#26998 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry to hear that Ms. Jimp. Good thoughts to you, your Dad and the the rest of your family
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by .
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#26999 2 years, 11 months ago
thanks
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#27002 2 years, 11 months ago
Lynx wrote:
MsJimp wrote:

Oh. My bad, LOL! But thanks for wanting me to stay too.

Oh captain my captain! Don't abandon the ship and leave your crew to founder in this hostile sea of self-righteousness alone!

*clears throat* HIS crew.......I recall being the almighty leader of the prestigious platypi. lmao Hes Captn but im commander. Although i do not support the recent negativity on the board by some platypi n other forum members.

The Platypi will reign til the end of time....which might be t'morrow, or the next day, or the next day.
So lets all break out our peacepipes, and love thy forum neighbor. *Inhaling deeeply from steamroller*
See..dont we all feel better. lol

THE ANTICIPATION OF THE SHORELINE SHOW, N THEN POP QUIZ IS OVERWHELMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynx
Visitor

#27004 2 years, 11 months ago
Please forgive my insubordination, Commodore Platypus.
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds