• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#275280 1 year, 2 months ago
Mark look on the first page and the rooster is there.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#275282 1 year, 2 months ago
funky420 wrote:
so is there still going to be an auto- draft league? I'll be vacationing at Cedar Point the week you're having the live draft.

Right now we've got 2 leagues: live draft and auto draft, and you can be in one or both, depending on the available slots. However, I think the computer can substitute for you if you can't be there for the live draft. Is that correct, Commissioner??
The link for the autodraft league is below, the current team list is in my last post too. You know I'm looking for revenge against you this year, whichever league you're in!!

terrapinlanding.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=302&p=2269#p2269
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#275287 1 year, 2 months ago
I wouldn't do the live one if I wasn't able to pick ( what's the point?) . I already mentioning that I will do the auto-draft if we get enough people. Football next Sunday Hall of fame game!
The voices tell me what to say
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#275288 1 year, 2 months ago
Peeps, you don't have to be available for a live draft...all live drafts have a time limit (usually 30 to 60 seconds per pick) and if you don't submit your pick the site picks for you. So essentially you can register for a live draft and just roll with the automated picks if that's your thing...make sense?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#275289 1 year, 2 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I wouldn't do the live one if I wasn't able to pick ( what's the point?) . I already mentioning that I will do the auto-draft if we get enough people. Football next Sunday Hall of fame game!

OK, if I'm following this right (please correct me if I'm not), I'm going to move Funky over to the TL/FF autodraft league. Still waiting to hear from Bxorain on whether he's just in the live draft or in both. We'll get this together yet, it's a lot nicer to have too many names to juggle than too few!!

TL/FF Autodraft League:
UPDATED
SunshineSue
Bxorain
23Atwell
DoinThatRag
NobleGlassArt
Tone Weaver
Funky420
RDR

There's room for 3 2 more teams! Can't wait to start playing with those rosters!!

cut-and-paste: terrapinlanding.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=302&p=2290#p2290
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, 23atwell
jim2794
Junior Boarder

#275322 1 year, 2 months ago
If you need help with the 2nd league , i will play in both.

jim
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#275331 1 year, 2 months ago
Sunshine Sue, I'll do both leagues. Since yours is for free maybe we could all donate a copy of one of our favorite shows and send it to the winner. That would be kinda cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, 23atwell
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#275336 1 year, 2 months ago
bxorain wrote:
Sunshine Sue, I'll do both leagues. Since yours is for free maybe we could all donate a copy of one of our favorite shows and send it to the winner. That would be kinda cool.

I think that's a great idea for anyone who can to toss in a show!! I'll take off the question marks and make you official.

We should be a go for both leagues now. Let's give it a couple of weeks for new folks to join the TL/FF autodraft league, and if there aren't takers it would be great to have Denver Man and Jim in the mix.

There's a game this Sunday, even if it is exhibition!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#275338 1 year, 2 months ago
funky420 wrote:

So funky you are doing the furthur forum league right? We are planning a live draft either after the 3rd or 4th pre season.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#275370 1 year, 2 months ago
I'll be gone from the 19th-25 th. so if you're planning the draft then, I'm out.
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds