• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#274736 1 year ago
It looks like Neverstop hasn't signed on in 6 months. If he didn't respond to multiple posts or to a PM (I think 23atwell sent one), then I'd say it's safe to say he's bowing out. Though it is vacation season, so maybe give him at least a week from when the PM was sent??

Thanks for stepping up to lead, DM!! Late August, definitely before Labor Day, for a live draft sounds good to me. What I think I'll do is see if there are another 10 folks who'd like to do a second league with an auto draft. Personally, I'd like more than one team to manage, I'm having a lot of fun with this, and auto draft might even work better for some folks. I'm looking forward to a fun season!!
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#274770 1 year ago
Yeah waiting is definitely the way to go. Thanks for being the Commissioner.

Which site do you guys play on? ESPN is a bit smoother than Yahoo.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#275113 1 year ago
23atwell wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We got SCREWED!!!!

his arm was coming forward idk what your talking about. correct call by the officials. without question. and as a pats fan i should let you all know that i have extensive tapes of your drafting habits from previous FF leagues.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#275259 12 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
23atwell wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We got SCREWED!!!!

his arm was coming forward idk what your talking about. correct call by the officials. without question. and as a pats fan i should let you all know that i have extensive tapes of your drafting habits from previous FF leagues.

The TUCK rule.... That was such bullshit that this year they took the tuck rule away. And dude, I love the humor. It took me a minut to get the tape bit here but I get it. Your in!!

We use Yahoo and Denver Man will give the info I hope, how to get set up??
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#275260 12 months ago
Neverstop didnt get back to me so hes out. Icantfandmyface took the last spot. The rooster is full on the front page.

Icantfandmyface, I cant remember your first name.

You guys can start sending the $20. I put my address and paypal account on the first page.

Mark can you give any info on some draft option or how people sign up.

This is going to be fun!!!

Sue, we need that seconed league, how that coming??
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#275263 12 months ago
Hey Ryan can you make a list of the folks that will be in this league? I will try to set up the league tonight. I will either post the password to the league here or maybe PM everyone. Regardless I will make sure everyone knows how to sign up! As of now there are plenty of draft slots open so the date and time are flexible.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#275268 12 months ago
I agree, after the 3rd preseason game would b perfect. Anyway we can do it during the week....I'm usually traveling on the weekends. If that throws a kink in things, no worries....I'll pull it off either way. I'll send the $20 off today. Thanks!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#275270 12 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Sue, we need that second league, how that coming??

As of this morning, we've got 6, but since this is now an auto-draft league, I'm not sure about Bxorain (please let me know!). This is going to be a free league, housed at Yahoo, but I'll throw in discs of the latest Dick's picks (or another show of choice) for the winner. If we can get at least 8 (and I think we can), the draft will be set up for after the first 2 or 3 exhibition games. Let me know who else might like to join this one. I know I'm looking forward to having 2 rosters to mess with!

TL/FF Autodraft League:

SunshineSue
23Atwell
DoinThatRag
NobleGlassArt
Tone Weaver
Bxorain???

Here's a cut-and-paste link for those interested, or feel free to post or PM me here or at TL.

terrapinlanding.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=302&p=2269#p2269
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#275272 12 months ago
I will not sign up for the other league yet and let others who were not able to get into the 1st league a chance to play. But if you are still looking for someone to fill a spot let me know!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#275279 12 months ago
so is there still going to be an auto- draft league? I'll be vacationing at Cedar Point the week you're having the live draft.
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds