• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#294797 11 months, 2 weeks ago
23atwell wrote:
And Foster is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dam. My team is crumbling.

I lost him in one league, too, it stinks!! And I'm not going to get nearly as much out of Jordy without Rodgers. Though at least I might finally get something out of CJ Spiller. It's been another injury-laden year for me, but it's still fun!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#294895 11 months, 1 week ago
Happy Football Day!!!!!

Well, technically yesterday was a football day too, but since it was full of nothing but pain and misery in these parts, I'm trying to forget about it. Today is a whole new day, and I'm headed to Soldier Field (figuratively) and hoping to see my Lions kick some Bear butt!!

And above all, please, please, please, PLEASE let the football gods shine kindly on the China Cats, so they beat my dear spouse's team, or I will NEVER hear the end of it!!!

Enjoy your games, folks, good luck to all in every league!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#295173 11 months, 1 week ago
Let's see, I crawled out of the basement in one league, only to be dropped into the basement in another league (by Mr. S, no less, that stinker!). Had not one but TWO players knocked out in the first quarter in the ESPN league (you got SO lucky, NGA!), and I'm just barely clinging to 5th in the Pick'em League. Yikes, what a fantasy year, good thing it's fun anyway!!

So, as it stands now, FlyinBrian and his Colts Win It All are in first in the FF league, and Funky and Team Ramrod are in first in the FF/TL League and Perry is on top in the Pick'em League. The playoffs are coming up before you know it, good luck to everyone, including me, I need it!!

Of course, it's the real world that really counts, and that means THE DETROIT LIONS LEADING THE NFC NORTH!!!!
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#296738 10 months, 4 weeks ago
How about my beloved Steelers !!!!!! Nice pooch punt by Big Ben. He made the Browns look like a drunken sorority girl from Georgia

(bad taste ??)

-- smell every flower --
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#296739 10 months, 4 weeks ago
kevin wrote:
How about my beloved Steelers !!!!!! Nice pooch punt by Big Ben. He made the Browns look like a drunken sorority girl from Georgia

(bad taste ??)

I bet you like those freaking Steelers, after getting 23 freaking points from the defense alone!! Not to mention 20 points out of Brown!! Not to mention what they freaking did to my Lions last week!!! Yeah, I bet you love those freaking Steelers!

At least the Miracle Makers seem to have gotten some last minute fantasy points at the end of the early games. Maybe it's not quite over yet, Kevin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#296743 10 months, 4 weeks ago
This year I just haven't been feeling it. I got off to a bad start going on vacation in the begining of the season (Red Rocks! Whoo!! Worth it.)

Some weeks I've made HUGE mistakes, oh well. (Like forgetting to start a TE, and losing by less than two points...)
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#296746 10 months, 4 weeks ago
SunshineSue wrote:
kevin wrote:

(bad taste ??)

I bet you like those freaking Steelers, after getting 23 freaking points from the defense alone!! Not to mention 20 points out of Brown!! Not to mention what they freaking did to my Lions last week!!! Yeah, I bet you love those freaking Steelers!

At least the Miracle Makers seem to have gotten some last minute fantasy points at the end of the early games. Maybe it's not quite over yet, Kevin.

Good Luck

At least the other NFC north teams either tied or lost,
-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
flyin brian
Junior Boarder
If I Knew The Way, I Would Take You Home

#296759 10 months, 4 weeks ago
This has been a great year of fantasy football. I'm ready to take that money home.
2013 Furthur Fantasy Football Champion
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#297132 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Even Thanksgiving doesn't matter when there's an NFL rivalry game on apparently. I've now been wished a Happy Thanksgiving "except for the next 3 hours" by 2 Forum cheeseheads, and that's exactly what I wished them back!!

Enjoy the games, those of you that like the competition along with the gravy!!

lionsfieldturkey.jpg
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

#297140 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Well, so far, we are having a Happy Thanksgiving in Motown.
Remember going to some of these games in the '60's at Tiger Stadium with my parents. Brrr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds