• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#293559 11 months, 3 weeks ago
23atwell wrote:
FYI to all, were still missing $20 from cantfindmyface. Anyone been in touch with him??

He hasn't been on line for awhile, and he didn't respond to a trade request I sent him. Between school and the new baby, he's probably more than a little busy. Don't worry about it, unless he starts winning, of course!

Looks like Jones is active tonight, that's not going to help me get the points I need!

Add- and if Rodgers isn't coming back in, I think I can concede now! That was an ugly fall on his shoulder.
Last Edit: 11 months, 3 weeks ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#293588 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Uh yeah, I think you've got this one, Ryan, looks like Rodgers isn't coming back at all. No way I'm going to get the passing yards I need. I'll get you next time!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#293668 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Well Sue, injuries once again in the NFL hurt everyone. Im sure there was alot of upset folks last night in fantasy. I took the packers in a bet last night. On the upside for the packers, they got a running a game.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#293673 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Great, Rodgers is out for at least three weeks with a broken collarbone. And that sounds like a pretty ambitious time frame for that kind of injury, at least to me. I have now lost my #1 receiver, or at least his potential, on all 3 of my fantasy teams, crap!!

On the other hand, the Lions are now tied for the division lead, and since the Lions are playing the Packers on Thanksgiving, my holiday dinner might be a whole lot tastier with Aaron on the sidelines! Sorry, cheeseheads!!
jk420
Junior Boarder
At least I'm enjoyin' the ride

#293687 11 months, 3 weeks ago
OOOPPS...WRONG FOOTBALL THREAD
Last Edit: 11 months, 3 weeks ago by jk420.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#293703 11 months, 3 weeks ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Great, Rodgers is out for at least three weeks with a broken collarbone. And that sounds like a pretty ambitious time frame for that kind of injury, at least to me. I have now lost my #1 receiver, or at least his potential, on all 3 of my fantasy teams, crap!!

On the other hand, the Lions are now tied for the division lead, and since the Lions are playing the Packers on Thanksgiving, my holiday dinner might be a whole lot tastier with Aaron on the sidelines! Sorry, cheeseheads!!

I lost Julio Jones and Doug Martin (1st and 3rd picks) and last week's byes made me strip my team down to the bare bones.

With Rodgers on the bench the Lions need to make a move now before Cutler comes back!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, 23atwell
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#294291 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Less than 6 hours until Washington and Minnesota kick off!!

According to ESPN, they're now estimating Aaron Rodgers will be out 4-6 weeks. I know how horrible it is to see your QB go down on his shoulder, and I'm truly, truly sorry for Aaron, not to mention Funky, sib, and all the other cheeseheads, I really am. But I also have to say, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving Day, and the GB-Detroit game, SO much more after hearing that!!

Get those line ups set and get your picks in, and enjoy the game!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#294298 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Stanford Oregon too tonight!!!!!! Should be good
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#294338 11 months, 3 weeks ago
23atwell wrote:
Stanford Oregon too tonight!!!!!! Should be good

That will be good! And a late Baylor game after that. Looks like the NCAA is going to be beating out the NFL in ratings tonight!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#294504 11 months, 2 weeks ago
And Foster is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dam. My team is crumbling.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds