• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#293141 11 months ago
^^^Well, Drew just made it easy for you, and got a touchdown to make it an 8 point lead. Hope that helps, it sure helped my fantasy team!!

Have fun tonight, no matter what the Jets end up doing!
Last Edit: 11 months ago by SunshineSue.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#293143 11 months ago
Chris Ivory just ran for a TD to make it a one point game again. No matter what the Jets do I will still enjoy Phil tonight. The Jet's are keeping this game close just to deny me my much needed nap. Ah the trials and tribulations of being a Jet's fan.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#293144 11 months ago
Um, now after yet another pick off, the Jets score again and have the lead?? Can this be true??!!

Hope you decided to skip that nap, Dave!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#293149 11 months ago
Nah I went for the nap, mostly out of necessity. Then wake up to find out that the Jet's are up 26 -17 with 5 minutes left. Go gang green!
Jets are looking like they can actually win this game over the New Orleans Breeze. I can't miss this. So much for my spot on the rail tonight. There are priorities in life.
Last Edit: 11 months ago by nycdave. Reason: Just Besause!
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#293152 11 months ago
Yes; Jets win! A Sunday show coming! Life is good!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#293170 11 months ago
Wow, 7 touchdowns for Nick Foles and the Eagles!!

I bet Equinox and the other Philly fans around here are very, very happy tonight!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#293201 11 months ago
Why did Brady have to pick this week to come back?? I bet you're glad you kept him now, 23Atwell!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#293442 11 months ago
I kept with him cause I knew he had to have a break out. But Foster really screwed me. I would have had this one in the bag if he was healthy. Its going to be a close one tonight Sue. I have gotten 3 out of 4 on my parley cards every week. All the games that I think I know are a for sure win are not. Pretty frustrating season for betting. Foster and Reggie Wayne are not healthy, Brady has no one to throw too. At least I have the Red Zone. Alot of great football left though. Good Luck Sue. I will be watching close.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#293443 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I kept with him cause I knew he had to have a break out. But Foster really screwed me. I would have had this one in the bag if he was healthy. Its going to be a close one tonight Sue. I have gotten 3 out of 4 on my parley cards every week. All the games that I think I know are a for sure win are not. Pretty frustrating season for betting. Foster and Reggie Wayne are not healthy, Brady has no one to throw too. At least I have the Red Zone. Alot of great football left though. Good Luck Sue. I will be watching close.

It's a very close one, we're going to be going down to the last play, I bet!! I feel your RB pain, though: on another team, I put Arian in at the very last minute, instead of Donald Brown, and it probably cost me the game. But all 3 of my teams depend on how Jordy and Jarrett play tonight. Go Pack Go!!!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#293514 11 months ago
FYI to all, were still missing $20 from cantfindmyface. Anyone been in touch with him??
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 1.05 seconds