flyin brian
Junior Boarder
If I Knew The Way, I Would Take You Home

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#291109 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
flyin brian wrote:
Go Colts!!

It's going to be an interesting game, that's for sure! I bet Luck wishes Irsay would just keep his mouth shut, what a dumb move on the latter's part.

Jim Irsay was just speaking his mind. This actually happens a lot on Twitter at 4am. Irsay is a self-proclaimed deadhead too. Haha.

Bottom line - the Colts wanted more SB wins. Manning's health was in question and we took Luck. I don't have any regrets. Plus, Watching Manning throw a INT in O/T last year in the AFC Championship solidified that. I've seen that ending way too much when PM was a Colt.

I'm still grateful for PM and everything he did for Indy. Including the Lombardi and our new stadium.

However, it's about this season, winning tonight's game and it's the Colts job to beat the Broncos and earn a little respect!

Good Luck to everyone!
2013 Furthur Fantasy Football Champion
flyin brian
Junior Boarder
If I Knew The Way, I Would Take You Home

#291172 11 months ago
39-33 COLTS WIN! :cheer:We wooohooo. Respect earned!

We did it! What a Classic game. Mathis and Leach both dominated the game. Manning got throw and sacked multiple times. This was one of the best games this season.

The Colts are for real. We Beat Denver, San Francisco and the Seahawks.

Superbowl here we come!
2013 Furthur Fantasy Football Champion
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#291430 10 months, 4 weeks ago
I think that Indy win went to your head, Brian, if you think I'd actually trade away Jordy Nelson for Steven Jackson!!

You'd have a well rested Colston with no Graham, instead of a gimpy DeMarco Murray, on your lineup if you hadn't jerked me around the last time we discussed a trade. Oh well!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#291669 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I can't believe the NFL has scheduled 3 games in London next season! And the Lions are one of the "lucky" teams to go over there, they'll be playing Atlanta. I really don't understand how this advances the sport in any significant way.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#291678 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I cant believe I left Doug Martin in my line up holy friggin dumb ass mistake.

Flyinbrian - If fumble nuts could hold onto the ball going into the endzone .... late in the 4th quarter .... ugghh
I have a feeling Denver and Indy will be meeting again this season.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#291680 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Denver Man wrote:
I cant believe I left Doug Martin in my line up holy friggin dumb ass mistake.

Ouch!! Though given that you're still in first, the rest of us appreciate your error!!

Since I left his replacement on the bench, he'll probably score 50!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#291952 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Enjoy the games today, folks!! I'm hoping for a big win for the Lions over my most-hated opponent, the evil Cowboys. Come on Reggie and Megatron, give me a big, big day, please!!

Here's hoping both the China Cats and Miracle Makers can win too!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#291973 10 months, 3 weeks ago
WHAT A FREAKING COMEBACK BY THE LIONS!!!!!!!!

lionsgo_2013-10-27.jpg
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#293107 10 months, 2 weeks ago
After all the warnings I left myself, I still forgot to change the clocks, and now I've got to wait almost an hour for NFL Countdown to start. Oops!!

Enjoy the games today folks!! Lions are on a bye, so I'm concentrating on the fantasy teams. Go China Cats!! Go Miracle Makers!!
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#293140 10 months, 2 weeks ago
The Jets are only down against New Orleans by one point, 7-6 in the second quarter. On the other hand I could really use a short nap. Sue when you posted info about the time change, the plan was to get some much needed sleep. Instead I stayed up an extra hour. If I nap for one hour, then I can still be up by 3:00 PM. That will give me one hour to watch the Jets, and prepare for my mid afternoon run to Port Chester. Though being down by only one point against Drew & Friends, makes this a difficult choice. Decisions, decisions.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds