• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#290504 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Am I the only one watching football??

Looks like a 5-way tie for the top, at 4-2, way to go half the league!!

I'm just glad Ryan started the Pick'em league, at least I'm at the top of that one, since I'm at the bottom of this league!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#290522 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Hell no you arent. Im watching. Hey sue do you have the Red Zone? Its the best. Im stoked for this thursday night night game. Seahawks Cardinals. Its going to be good. Anybody got a QB they want to trade. Brady is bring my team down.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#290528 9 months, 2 weeks ago
23atwell wrote:
Hell no you arent. Im watching. Hey sue do you have the Red Zone? Its the best. Im stoked for this thursday night night game. Seahawks Cardinals. Its going to be good. Anybody got a QB they want to trade. Brady is bring my team down.

There you are, I knew once baseball settled down in the Bay you'd be back to the gridiron!! And isn't the Red Zone the best?!! Sundays are no longer worth living without it: every touchdown in every game, be still my beating heart!!!

I wasn't real thrilled with Tommy this week either, I was playing a bunch of his receivers. But I still love him with all my maize and blue heart, so I'll trade you Phillip Rivers for him. Send me an offer if you're interested. San Diego has Jacksonville this week, you might actually get the best of that deal!

I've got Wilson playing in the other league on Thursday, should be interesting!! I'm glad you held on and won last week in that league, otherwise Mr. S would have had a better record than me and I never would have heard the end of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#290536 9 months, 2 weeks ago
My baseball team is the Rockies so of course I am watching football. Although hockey may be fun again in the mile high city. Roy is cracking some Avalanche asses back into shape!

Peyton returns to Indy ... woooweeee that will be a good one.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#290537 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Denver Man wrote:
My baseball team is the Rockies so of course I am watching football. Although hockey may be fun again in the mile high city. Roy is cracking some Avalanche asses back into shape!

Peyton returns to Indy ... woooweeee that will be a good one.

Peyton in Indy is going to be fun, and even more fun is going to be when the Avs come to Detroit towards the end of the season. When Roy is announced, the roar of boos is going to lift the roof off Joe Louis! I don't think anyone is more hated by Red Wings fans than he is, I can't believe that brat is coaching!!

Here's Roy, up by 5 goals, and still fighting! Look at him take down that wall at about 2 minutes in, though the fight goes through the whole thing.

Last Edit: 9 months, 2 weeks ago by SunshineSue.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#290538 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I thought Claude Lemeiux was the most hated?? I dont like how they reorganized the league. Its gonna screw up some old rivalries.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#290541 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Denver Man wrote:
I thought Claude Lemeiux was the most hated?? I dont like how they reorganized the league. Its gonna screw up some old rivalries.

Touche on Lemeiux, but Roy is very close!! I agree on the reorg, though, I'm not thrilled with it. The only good part is that we could get a final between the Wings and the Blackhawks now.
flyin brian
Junior Boarder
If I Knew The Way, I Would Take You Home

#291050 9 months, 1 week ago
Go Colts!!
2013 Furthur Fantasy Football Champion
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#291056 9 months, 1 week ago
flyin brian wrote:
Go Colts!!

It's going to be an interesting game, that's for sure! I bet Luck wishes Irsay would just keep his mouth shut, what a dumb move on the latter's part.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#291096 9 months, 1 week ago
It's almost time for football!!
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds