• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#282314 1 year, 1 month ago
It was sure a great weekend of football!! Nothing like wins for both Michigan and the Lions, not to mention 3-for-3 in fantasyland!! Welcome back, football season, I'm so glad you're here!!!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#282318 1 year, 1 month ago
Ok, who needs a WR?? I got Miles Austin up for a trade for a RB. Miles Austin got 17.20 last night. He will continue to get that cause everyone is going to double Dez. I need a RB, who needed 17.20 last night.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#282321 1 year, 1 month ago
Man, I have so much to say about the weekend, I cant even write. Niners look dam good and even better than last year. Raiders surprised everyone. If you were betting with the spread this weekend, it was tough. Bay Area Rambles actually have a small chance to win tonight. Excited to see Chip Kelly tonight. Wow. Love Football.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#282338 1 year, 1 month ago
23atwell wrote:
Man, I have so much to say about the weekend, I cant even write. Niners look dam good and even better than last year. Raiders surprised everyone. If you were betting with the spread this weekend, it was tough. Bay Area Rambles actually have a small chance to win tonight. Excited to see Chip Kelly tonight. Wow. Love Football.

I knew you had to be happy about the way that hairless-nut-ex-Buckeye Pryor played for your Raiders! I thought they were actually going to come away with a win there for a minute. Fun game!! And the 49ers looked strong, too. I feel bad for the cheeseheads around here, I know that's not how they wanted to start their season. The Pack just couldn't stop Boldin at all!!

I don't need another WR, but 2 years ago I had both Bryant and Austin together and it just doesn't work, I'd trade one of them, too!!

Two more games tonight, can't wait!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#282358 1 year, 1 month ago
Dire Wolf......... You need Miles Austin. Your receiver got 2.00 points. You have a bunch RB. I need one. Lets make a trade.
flyin brian
Junior Boarder
If I Knew The Way, I Would Take You Home

#282379 1 year, 1 month ago
I enjoyed the hell out of this weekend's NFL games. Colts escaped the Raiders thankfully but our defense looked like shit. I have a 20 point lead heading into the Houston game tonight. Dylan's got Andre Johnson but I've got McCoy. Can't wait for tonight!
2013 Furthur Fantasy Football Champion
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#282383 1 year, 1 month ago
I've got a good squad of RB's, but damn did I make some bad starts this week.

Here's to hoping Sudfeld is still alive
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#282391 1 year, 1 month ago
I'm so glad I've got Reggie Bush on 2 teams, not to mention in reality. Nothing like a player than can get a hundred yards rushing and receiving all in the same game!!

Better luck next time, NGA and Face, they were both close games!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#282419 1 year, 1 month ago
is cantfindmyface "B Sharpe" active. Just curious. Hes the only one who hasnt paid?????
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#282423 1 year, 1 month ago
23atwell wrote:
is cantfindmyface "B Sharpe" active. Just curious. Hes the only one who hasnt paid?????

It's hard to tell until we hit a bye week. Let's hope he surfaces!

Wow, I sure feel for Equinox and the rest of the Eagles fans around here. That was one ugly play to start the season with, I hope it gets better from there!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds