• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#271170 1 year, 2 months ago
Got you to noble. I just have to give some more time to get the people in from last year. But you on the list for sure.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#271668 1 year, 2 months ago
Bump
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#271736 1 year, 2 months ago
i would love to be in A - if there is room B - if this is a patriot fan friendly league!!

(cant wait to watch tebow play some tight end!!!! my goodness do i hope im kidding)

let me know
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#272130 1 year, 2 months ago
bump
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#272922 1 year, 2 months ago
Anyone who can get a hold of nevertstop to ask him if hes going to be the commisiner or play that would be cool. I have tried to pm him and havnt got reply. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#272935 1 year, 2 months ago
Are we letting the computer pick our team again? I would very much like to do a live draft is possibe, but understand if it doesn't work out logistically.
-- smell every flower --
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#272975 1 year, 2 months ago
kevin wrote:
Are we letting the computer pick our team again? I would very much like to do a live draft is possibe, but understand if it doesn't work out logistically.

Well logistically it could work or not but on this one will auto. Although we do have another fantasy league that Sunshine Sue is trying to put toghether that will be a Live Draft. Im sure there is room. Im doing both.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#273252 1 year, 2 months ago
Wait a minute are there 2 leagues?

A live draft would be super cool but with a 3 hour time difference across the country, it would be hard to find a good time.

Also Ryan - if you cannot get a hold of neverstop are you going to set up the league? I can help with that .. let me know

Thanks for bumping the thread!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#273260 1 year, 2 months ago
Yes on another league, I believe. Sue is trying to get enough people together. Live draft could be done, I think. If we start it at 5 PT then everyone should be good, I think. But for sure this one will be auto and sue is trying to do a live. Im giving neverstop til the first of aug and id he doesnt get back then mark if you want to set it up then thats cool. I will start collecting the money again on the first. Sound Good?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#273263 1 year, 2 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Yes on another league, I believe. Sue is trying to get enough people together. Live draft could be done, I think. If we start it at 5 PT then everyone should be good, I think. But for sure this one will be auto and sue is trying to do a live. Im giving neverstop til the first of aug and id he doesnt get back then mark if you want to set it up then thats cool. I will start collecting the money again on the first. Sound Good?

I'm up for a live draft for the Forum league, if we can actually coordinate it, I'm very flexible on time. As for the TL/2nd FFF leauge I proposed, I've only got DoinThatRag and Atwell interested, so it's not looking like that's going to be a go, unfortunately. There's just not enough folks going over there yet. I'm still very happy to run a second one if the interest turns around, though. In the meantime, the China Cats are ready to do some major damage this year!!
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds