• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32505
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#277518 1 year, 2 months ago
It's still not close enough! It's almost harder to wait now that exhibition games have started!! Can't we draft tomorrow???!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by SunshineSue.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3279
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#277522 1 year, 2 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
It's still not close enough! It's almost harder to wait now that exhibition games have started!! Can't we draft tomorrow???!!!!


I have a draft on Saturday but still think that's a little too soon. I like watching and following pre-season for injuries and stats.
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32505
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#277553 1 year, 2 months ago
funky420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
It's still not close enough! It's almost harder to wait now that exhibition games have started!! Can't we draft tomorrow???!!!!


I have a draft on Saturday but still think that's a little too soon. I like watching and following pre-season for injuries and stats.

I know, I know, after all I don't want another Peyton season for my teams. But I'm very, very ready for the season to start!!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7670
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#277558 1 year, 2 months ago
68.6% completion, nearly 4700 yards and 37 TDs .... I will take a Peyton season any day of the week
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32505
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#277559 1 year, 2 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
68.6% completion, nearly 4700 yards and 37 TDs .... I will take a Peyton season any day of the week

That season I'd take, too!! It was the one where he was out for the entire season 2 days after I drafted him that I'd rather not repeat.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5769

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#277562 1 year, 2 months ago
Football? That's the game where people try to kick a round ball into a net right?
Seriously though I'm a Jets fan. Our current quarterback Mark (Pick 6) Sanchez had some hanging on the ball issues last year. So how does he start this preseason. By tossing an interception from the 5 yard line. Uh does fantasy football include a category for most pick 6's?
Go Green!!!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7670
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#277564 1 year, 2 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
68.6% completion, nearly 4700 yards and 37 TDs .... I will take a Peyton season any day of the week

That season I'd take, too!! It was the one where he was out for the entire season 2 days after I drafted him that I'd rather not repeat.


I hear ya!

Dave - If the Patriots find a niche for Tebow the Jets will really cringe! Pick 6 Sanchez, thats awesome man!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5769

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#277569 1 year, 2 months ago
The only reason the Pats got Tebo was cause Belichick want's to throw more salt on the Jets wounds. 4 those who don't remember Belichick was a defensive coach under Bill Parcells b4 Parcells made (one of his many) retirement moves (2 be a tv commentator). When Parcells left gang green offered Belichick the head coaching position. Bill made the best career move ever by telling the Jets to take a hike and instead coach New England. Rumor has it that New England is going to turn Tebo into a tight end. With the Jets luck he will probably catch 95 passes and be selected 4 the all star game.
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by nycdave. Reason: Spelling issues!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4918
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#277576 1 year, 2 months ago
Lets go Raiderssssssssssss!!!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7670
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#277581 1 year, 2 months ago
nycdave wrote:
The only reason the Pats got Tebo was cause Belichick want's to throw more salt on the Jets wounds. 4 those who don't remember Belichick was a defensive coach under Bill Parcells b4 Parcells made (one of his many) retirement moves (2 be a tv commentator). When Parcells left gang green offered Belichick the head coaching position. Bill made the best career move ever by telling the Jets to take a hike and instead coach New England. Rumor has it that New England is going to turn Tebo into a tight end. With the Jets luck he will probably catch 95 passes and be selected 4 the all star game.


No Belichick made his best career move drafting Brady.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds