• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4844
I love what I love and I want it that way

Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#269096 1 year, 2 months ago
Its getting closer to Football as the SF Giants are fading fast. I want to start getting this together so that way when its time we are ready. I was thinking $20 a person and I believe neverstop was the commisoner last year. Neverstop do you want to do it again? Lets get the list of people who are going to play. People who played last year get first dibs. Raise your hand if you want to play again. Raise your hand if you didnt play last year and would like to play this year. Fell free to add anything that I might be forgetting.

You can send a check to Ryan Atwell 1112 Portola Meadows Rd #202, Livermore, CA 94551 or
PAYPAL= This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it


Ryan - 23Atwell (Paid)
Sue - Sunshine Sue (Paid)
Mark - Denver Man (Paid)
Marc - Funky420 (Paid)
Kevin (Paid)
Jim - Jim2794 (Paid)
Dylan - NobleGlassArt (Paid)
Brian - Flyin Brian (Paid)
Shane - Bxorain (Paid)
- Cantfindmyface
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by 23atwell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7569
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#269102 1 year, 2 months ago
Thanks Ryan! I am in for sure and I like the idea of $20 entry.

I know how you feel the Rockies are in trouble. If the Dodgers win the division I will scream!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4844
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#269113 1 year, 2 months ago
Mark Im a huge Walt Wiess fan. I grew up watching him and the 89 A's. Tonight should be fun to watch for you. Dodgers are hot. I think 20 is good too. It might help the fact that people wont give up on there team.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
bxorain
Senior Boarder
Posts:334

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#269146 1 year, 2 months ago
I didn't do it last year but would love a spot this year if ones available! Shane - Bxorain
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4844
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#269161 1 year, 2 months ago
bxorain wrote:
I didn't do it last year but would love a spot this year if ones available! Shane - Bxorain


Ok. Thanks. you will be first on the list. I will come up with a deadline soon.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31756
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#269178 1 year, 2 months ago
23atwell wrote:
bxorain wrote:
I didn't do it last year but would love a spot this year if ones available! Shane - Bxorain


Ok. Thanks. you will be first on the list. I will come up with a deadline soon.

Thanks for starting this, Ryan, I'm in for sure!! But don't forget the folks that already spoke up about joining in the old thread. I know NobleGlassArt did, I'm not sure about anyone else. Though there should be more than one open spot, I'd guess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NobleGlassArt
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4844
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#269194 1 year, 2 months ago
ok. I will do my homework. Thanks Sue
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3277
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#269262 1 year, 2 months ago
sure, why not.
The voices tell me what to say
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4844
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#269581 1 year, 2 months ago
bump
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3312

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League 2013

#269585 1 year, 2 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Its getting closer to Football as the SF Giants are fading fast. I want to start getting this together so that way when its time we are ready. I was thinking $20 a person and I believe neverstop was the commisoner last year. Neverstop do you want to do it again? Lets get the list of people who are going to play. People who played last year get first dibs. Raise your hand if you want to play again. Raise your hand if you didnt play last year and would like to play this year. Fell free to add anything that I might be forgetting.

Ryan - 23Atwell
Sue - Sunshine Sue
Mark - Denver Man
Marc - Funky420
Kevin
?
?
?
?
?
-- smell every flower --
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds