• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

Re: Is Cooperstown ready for us? i think NOT!

#268944 9 months, 2 weeks ago
\"Denver wrote:
Police check points?? Good Lord some fucked up shit goes down on the east coast. You all had me scared to death about Brooklyn last year and I ended up having the time of my life. I need to stay away from here this week!

I have been fortunate enough to see show all over our fair land. The hardest security check I ever encountered was at the Oakland Coliseum in 1992. Female security guards were convinced I had something down my pants. I offered to unzip, but advised them that I had neither boxers or briefs on. This response instantaneously drew two more female security folks. When I showed them that I had nothing in my pants but what I was born with, they let me in to see the show. A female friend of mine who witnessed this suggested that I should sue the Coliseum for sexual harassment. Considering how much I enjoyed the whole episode, I told her that I didn\'t think a law suite would work. For those who doubt my tale, you cant make this kind of stuff up.
I am glad that most of the shows I go to are back in my mellow hometown. People r kind here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Is Cooperstown ready for us? i think NOT!

#268946 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Hahaha I was at Oakland 92 (Chinese New Year) .. THE MOST fugged up scene I have ever witnessed and it had nothing to do with police!

And Dave yes, last year my first time in NY, I was blown away by the kindness of the people there, I seriously was and like I have said we had an absolute blast ... but again, the police checkpoint stories make me shake my head and roll my eyes.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Last Edit: 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Denver Man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds